• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inside Man (312)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    THE INSIDE MAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 312
    Coulson and General Talbot head to an international symposium on Inhumans, where the team works to determine if any other countries have ties to Malick and Hydra. Back home, Fitz and Simmons discover a potential "cure" for Terrigenesis.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 19 March 2016, 08:54 PM.

Great episode this thing that ward is gets more terrifing as the episodes go on
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I am surprised you was able to watch the whole thing, with the amount of times the damn show got interrupted by "Breaking news" reports for politics Bull ****.. such as the first 2 interruptions telling us who the "AP" is calling this or that state winner, when the bottom 1/5 of the screen was ALREADY showing that ****. After 20 minutes of that crap i had to turn the bloody thing off i was so discusted, especially since CBS did the same crap, ruining what otherwise might have been a good NCIS episode..

Comment

ah yeah fortunately I live in Canada and was watching it on CTV so i was not subjected to this

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        I am surprised you was able to watch the whole thing, with the amount of times the damn show got interrupted by "Breaking news" reports for politics Bull ****.. such as the first 2 interruptions telling us who the "AP" is calling this or that state winner, when the bottom 1/5 of the screen was ALREADY showing that ****. After 20 minutes of that crap i had to turn the bloody thing off i was so discusted, especially since CBS did the same crap, ruining what otherwise might have been a good NCIS episode..
        Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
        sigpic

Comment

There weren't any interruptions on my local station, or else they held that for commercial breaks, which I ignore.

I'm liking this show as much as ever...except when Hunter is around. I like Bobby, but don't care for their relationship and doubt I'll bother with the spin-off.

Now, Daisy and Lincoln, I could get behind a show for them.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
            There weren't any interruptions on my local station, or else they held that for commercial breaks, which I ignore.

I'm liking this show as much as ever...except when Hunter is around. I like Bobby, but don't care for their relationship and doubt I'll bother with the spin-off.

My local station didn't have any interruptions, but I also bought the season in iTunes, so I download it the next morning and rewatch.

I am still loving the show as well. Hunter is getting quite annoying. I like Bobbi, but I would totally be fine with the 2 of them going off to their own show. There are plenty of other great characters on this show right now.

Speaking of which - no Mack?!?!? Boo.

Creel's blood can act as a vaccine and stop someone from being able to go through Terrigenesis?!?! That's BIG! Now the question is whether this will become common knowledge and if Creel will become a target.

I'm really intrigued by Creel. Is he really reformed? Talbot trusts him completely. May pointed out that Creel was a criminal long before Hydra got their hands on him and made him comply. Has Creel just been brainwashed to follow Talbot now? I'll be interested to see where this goes. And hopefully we won't have to see Hunter ranting about Creel for much longer.

Lincoln has (finally) become a little more interesting to me in this episode. I like that he is troubled by his powers and he makes a good counterpoint to Daisy. Also, I like that we can get different ideologies about Inhumans through these 2 characters - Daisy feeling that it's their birthright to change. Lincoln doesn't think everyone should change - there was a selection process for many years with Jiaying (maybe even farther back?). And beyond being chosen to change by someone else, what if a person doesn't want that for themselves? But I think Daisy was definitely right about one thing - if the government had a vaccine that would essentially eliminate any more Inhumans from being created, then that's what would happen. I don't think there would be a choice only because everyone would be fearful about what they would change into. As Rosalind Price had said - for every Daisy Johnson, there's a Lash.

Oh, but the love story between Daisy and Lincoln - eh. I'm not that interested. But then, historically relationships don't fare very well on this show, so it's probably just a matter of time.
            sigpic
            Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

You are literally the only person I have heard that hates Bobby and Hunter's relationship but likes Lincoln and Daisy. I personally think they have no chemistry...in fact I think she would have better chemistry with Ward as Hive. Yo yo and Mack had more chemistry in their first meeting than Lincoln and Daisy have had over the season, in my opinion.

Edit: Adding on to this just so it doesn't seem like I'm posting just to attack you or your opinion, I thought last nights episode was really good.
              Last edited by Gen. Chris; 16 March 2016, 10:29 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

What irked me on NCIS, was they would break into the show itself, then after the 'breaking news" bit, they would be back to the show itself or 20 seconds or so, THEN Cut to commercials..

As for hunter/bobbi, i actually liked Hunter more so than the others in this episode.. And i was very much in Daisy's corner when she and Lincoln were duking it out verbally on the Inhumans and whether they should have a cure.. As we know if they do make it, eventually it would be forced on them..

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                Speaking of which - no Mack?!?!? Boo.
                Heck, how many eps this season has he been missing from??

Creel's blood can act as a vaccine and stop someone from being able to go through Terrigenesis?!?! That's BIG! Now the question is whether this will become common knowledge and if Creel will become a target.
                AS we have seen in practically every other show/film with something like this, once a 'cure for the mutant condition' comes out, its not a choice to have it or not, its a forced thing done.. For the good of humanity..

BUT the part that irks me the most, is that how is it the 'inhumans' are any less human than say Banner who was altered by Gamma radiation, Captain america who had his DNA altered by alien tech/formula based iirc in a little way on the cube and all the others who were also 'altered' cause of something not of earth...

I'm really intrigued by Creel. Is he really reformed? Talbot trusts him completely. May pointed out that Creel was a criminal long before Hydra got their hands on him and made him comply. Has Creel just been brainwashed to follow Talbot now? I'll be interested to see where this goes. And hopefully we won't have to see Hunter ranting about Creel for much longer.
                Perhaps creel just needed someone to actually trust him for who he is, not rely on brainwashing him, to show he HAS another way that is why he is loyal to Talbot..
                And i was actually shocked it was Talbot, i was certain it was the Aussie chick..

Daisy feeling that it's their birthright to change. Lincoln doesn't think everyone should change - there was a selection process for many years with Jiaying (maybe even farther back?)
                Though did Jaiyang control that process to keep the balance in #s, or to control who/what was created?

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  You are literally the only person I have heard that hates Bobby and Hunter's relationship but likes Lincoln and Daisy. I personally think they have no chemistry...in fact I think she would have better chemistry with Ward as Hive. Yo yo and Mack had more chemistry in their first meeting than Lincoln and Daisy have had over the season, in my opinion.

Edit: Adding on to this just so it doesn't seem like I'm posting just to attack you or your opinion, I thought last nights episode was really good.
                  I actually quite enjoy both their relationships.

Awesome episode. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Talbot now.
                  Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

What do I do with this hand, its freaking me out... Haha!

Great episode! Had shocks and laughs

Comment

When Mavan goes all 'dusty', what exactly is going on?> Is he somehow co-opting everyone? Mentally controlling them?

And why didn't Mr "freeze your butt with a look" power not work on him? Is he somehow immune to the powers of Inhumans?

Comment

When Mavan goes all 'dusty', what exactly is going on?> Is he somehow co-opting everyone? Mentally controlling them?

And why didn't Mr "freeze your butt with a look" power not work on him? Is he somehow immune to the powers of Inhumans?
                        In the comics, Hive is not an Inhuman but something created by Hydra to be basically the embodiment of Hydra ideals (so they adapted that into the show). Hive is basically a collection of parasites.

In this show he seems to be something kinda like a "Prime Inhuman" or something, but I imagine that the fact he is dead contributes to the fact he can't be frozen.
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't have this. They interrupted the sitcom before it at the end at least (I didn't want the show) and Agents of shield started at like 9:02 and played straight through. Maybe because my state wasn't voting.

I liked this episode, though I wish there was more Simmons and Fitz. I liked the stuff with Hunter, Bobbi and May. I was also glad that Talbot wasn't evil.

I'm still sick of zombie Ward, I rather watch the other storylines then him at hydra.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder... Would he fall to lash?

Comment

I wonder... Would he fall to lash?
                              The body he is inhabitanting would but not so sure about the parasite
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X