• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broken Hearts (416)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    BROKEN HEARTS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 416
    A heartbroken Cupid returns to Star City and starts killing high-profile couples in love, prompting Oliver and Felicity to stage their own wedding to draw her out. Meanwhile Laurel must find someone to put Darhk away when his trial does not go as planned.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 13 April 2016, 09:44 PM.

Man what a turn up. Lance effectively ending his career to ensure Darhk goes to trial. And Felicity leaving like that.. when it was HER who pushed Oli to go back. Summthin's wrong.

Comment

Felicity and Oliver gets worse and worse for me. Easily the worse part of the show. I didn't really like the Cupid storyline. Cupid is fine as a villain. I just didn't like how she was used.

The trial was ok. I'm sure Dark will get out in a episode or two. Seems like a safe bet that a Lance will end up in the grave.

Comment

Noooo! Damnit, they keep messing with my emotions so much!
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah Lance also seems to meet the criteria of the Felicity and Oliver's reactions being about equal.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Its a shame that Felicity isnt gonna be the major death starting to really dislike her
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Who knows. Maybe this is setting that up for her to die..

Comment

Olicity is killing this show. It used to be so great until the producers thought that their relationship drama was what people wanted.

In the case of who will die, though, my money is on Laurel. They haven't done **** with her this year (because of the above) and apparently the actress has been spotted with different hair recently. They haven't finished shooting yet so I do wonder if she is the one to go.
                sigpic

Comment

This is a CW show. If it wasn't Olicity, it would be someone else. I think if anything, having Olicity be a couple stabilized the relationship drama slightly. Arrow always had shipping angst. Season 1 had The Tommy-Laurel-Oliver love triangle, and Season 2 developed Oliver's feelings for Laurel and Sara and Felicity.
                  Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 30 March 2016, 02:47 PM.
                  "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Probably the worst episode of entire show. nearly rated this episode a 7 on IMDB, dont usually hand out 7 ratings to ARROW but this was that bad, if it wasnt for the Island stuff i would have but it got an 8/10

This episode was so boring i hope the next episode is better
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X