• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King Shark (215)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    KING SHARK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 215
    Lila and Diggle arrive in Central City with a warning after King Shark escapes from an A.R.G.U.S. holding tank, setting his sights on taking out the Flash. Meanwhile Cisco worries that Caitlin's grief could drive her closer to her evil, Earth-2 counterpart, and Barry finds it difficult to bond with a resentful Wally.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 February 2016, 08:32 PM.

Surprised no one has commented yet we finally have an answer to who Zoom is. Well there are still questions it ends the debate of who Zoom is it's some form of Jay/Hunter
    Last edited by Jeffer; 24 February 2016, 08:01 AM.
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Surprised no one has commented yet we finally have an answer to who Zoom is. Well there are still questions it ends the debate of who Zoom is it's some form of Jay/Hunter
        My theory is;

Guy in the mask is Earth 1 Jay
        Zoom is Earth 2 Hunter
        Earth 2 Jay is dead
        Earth 1 Hunter is...well unaware of everything going on.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
          My theory is;

Guy in the mask is Earth 1 Jay
          Zoom is Earth 2 Hunter
          Earth 2 Jay is dead
          Earth 1 Hunter is...well unaware of everything going on.
          No I'm pretty sure the man in the iron mask is the real Earth 2 Jay.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
            But do we?? Since wells has already vouched for Jay as being the flash, does that now mean That Jay/zoom is a breacher, or a future Jay?

I loved Catlin's taunting of Ramone, about being the ice gal, after she pushed him to spill his guts, and felt sorry for barry when He had to.
            THough when king shark showed up, i was certain that the brother would figure out why shark was saying "The flash is here" and that it was barry.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              But do we?? Since wells has already vouched for Jay as being the flash, does that now mean That Jay/zoom is a breacher, or a future Jay?

I loved Catlin's taunting of Ramone, about being the ice gal, after she pushed him to spill his guts, and felt sorry for barry when He had to.
              THough when king shark showed up, i was certain that the brother would figure out why shark was saying "The flash is here" and that it was barry.
              I wouldn't mind feeling her cold hands....... Yeah I said what I said.
              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Does this mean we aren't going to hear Tony Todd's voice anymore? That would be the most disappointing thing of all.

I'm wondering if that line about Killer Frost never existing Earth 1 is their way of ending that story or it's going to be ironic in the future?
                "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Maybe Jay just spilt personalities to 3 persons.
                  Anger, sadness and love or something like that.
                  Anger would be Zoom, sadness would be the Jay that got killed and the last one will be the masked guy in the box
                  sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                    Maybe Jay just spilt personalities to 3 persons.
                    Anger, sadness and love or something like that.
                    Anger would be Zoom, sadness would be the Jay that got killed and the last one will be the masked guy in the box
                    Interesting idea maybe velocity 6 did that to him which is why he was so against Barry using it
                    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      I wouldn't mind feeling her cold hands....... Yeah I said what I said.
                      You and me both LOL.

I wonder if when Zoom took Jay's speed he also took his looks, like Thawne did with the original Wells?

Comment

All the Zoom theories will have to wait a month until the next ep to be confirmed...
                        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Are we sure Zoom is from Earth 2? If the Jay we know is from Earth 2, he says he is so there's no reason to doubt that right now. Then Zoom could be from Earth 3 and Iron Mask Jay from Earth 4.. Zoom could be collecting them all in one place to harvest the speed in the most efficient way.. A Speedster Farm

Comment

Working...
                          X