Has SHIELD been demoted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Has SHIELD been demoted?

Channel 4 have demoted it to 9pm on E4 on Sunday nights. It used to be 9pm C4 on Friday. It looks like its been demoted
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

I have no idea what any of that means.

Sunday is a pretty heavy night here in North America. Lots and lots of big shows on.
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

How far behind is the UK compared to North America? Maybe it's in reruns like us
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

It's on Tuesdays here in the US. Sunday is a prime night for shows too, but a move to Fridays is considered a demotion.

Comment

Originally posted by GodAtum View Post
          Channel 4 have demoted it to 9pm on E4 on Sunday nights. It used to be 9pm C4 on Friday. It looks like its been demoted
          Deutshland 83 is playing on C4 on a Sunday now which is a bit of a big thing currently, while the move from Friday may actually be a good move given that much of SHIELD's demographic probably goes out on a Friday night versus lazing around on a Sunday. Likewise E4 has always had a demographic that is more in keeping with SHIELD.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I believe it is on hiatus in the U.S.; "Agent Carter" will air in its tues. night timeslot. perhaps your station is doing reruns at a different time because they're not getting Agent Carter?

Comment

I believe it is coming back in March for the rest of season 3. In the meantime Agent carter is playing in it's time slot.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X