Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strange Visitor From Another Planet (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Visitor From Another Planet (111)

Visit the Episode GuideSUPERGIRL - SEASON ONE
    STRANGE VISITOR FROM ANOTHER PLANET
    EPISODE NUMBER - 111
    The arrival of an anti-alien Senator is followed by an attack by a vicious White Martian, the species J'onn reveals is responsible for the holocaust of his people. Cat is caught off balance when her estranged son Adam shows up, drawn by a letter actually written by Kara.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 28 January 2016, 10:07 PM.

White martians, green martians, red martians?? What gives??

The only part i liked was that saving that senator changed her stance..
    And the whole squirming by Cat cause her son was in town and it was all cause of Kara..

Comment

I really liked this episode. Loved all the stuff with Henshaw/J'onn. I thought the parts with Kat and her son were pretty good as well.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        White martians, green martians, red martians?? What gives??

The only part i liked was that saving that senator changed her stance..
        And the whole squirming by Cat cause her son was in town and it was all cause of Kara..
        The different types of Martians are well documented in DC lore. Red Martians are admittedly a new one to me, but there were the Burning Martians.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          The different types of Martians are well documented in DC lore. Red Martians are admittedly a new one to me, but there were the Burning Martians.
          I like in the cartoon, Young Justice, Martian society is still going on strong. I think that was a cool change.

Comment

So glad they seemed to have nipped the whole Kara/James nonsense in the bud. It was annoying at the start of the season.
            sigpic

Comment

Darn it, that white Martian was some sight, halfway transformed between Crane and itself.
              Something straight out of a nightmare, if you ask me.

More backstory on J'onn -- and can I just say that my throat was really tight when he's telling of what happened to the green Martian variaty and his family. Internment camps, furnaces ... yeah, don't really have to ask where they got that idea from.
              He may look out for the Danvers sisters because of his promise to Jeremiah, but he's gone beyond that promise a long time ago. And they will go to hell and back for him, just the same.

And then there's Cat's latest emergency, a.k.a. her son Adam. I really enjoyed seeing that unfold.

But dating the boss's son -- is that really such a good idea?
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
              X