• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C. Q. B. (104)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE EXPANSE - SEASON ONE
    CQB
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    As the Mars crew tries to convince Holden to recant his accusation their ship comes under attack by mysterious warships with an unknown allegiance. Miller finds that a newly-discovered corpse may conceal secrets about his missing persons case.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>

This is the strongest episode so far. I'm still not convinced they cast right for Holden, but at least we are seeing he does have a conscience and is loyal to those who are depending on him. The guest stars have been excellent, it's a pity their appearances have been so short. I also applaud the production for going into so much detail with set design and FX that will never been seen again, since two huge ships have already been destroyed. According to what I've read numerous places, they are using mostly physical sets, very little green-screen, and the things that are obviously all CGI are about the best I've seen on TV ever.

Comment

Love this episode, it's my favorite so far.
      sigpic

Comment

well I wondered about this show and I thought I would give it a shot, it started off as just another ok show, but as I got in to it I found it a little more detailed and intriguing than I thought I would, I'm not totally convinced, but , if they keep the effects at this level then they might have some thing here, I'm not hating it, so all in all, I give it a 6-1/2 -7-1/2, not solidly there yet, but it looks pretty ok.

Comment

I really liked how as prisoners or captives, the crew were equipped to patch a hole as well as to sit down and strap in.

It makes sense since you could lose valuable assets if they are not allowed to protect themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X