• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Company Woman (112)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    COMPANY WOMAN
    EPISODE NUMBER - 112
    As news breaks that the Earth is facing a global extinction event, Renautas uses Tommy to begin sending its people into the distant future. Erica Kravid recalls her disturbing past as Matt and Taylor confront her, and Luke and Malina search for a way to reunite with Tommy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 30 January 2016, 08:31 PM.

So Erica is the *****y one she is, all cause she got effectively assaulted by an Evo who 'healed her daddy, and got nocked up as a result.. That i can see clouding her mind and making her hate all evos..

Parkman imo got his just deserts crashing like that, all alone..

And david is now in Evernow, the same way Hiro was.. Wonder how they will get him out so he and his sis can save the planet now..???

Comment

I find it funny that still nobody asked, how are they actually going to save the planet? I mean, the whole time its just "The twins need to be together" and thats it. It would be so funny if they got together just to have everyone stand there with a blank stare "Now what?"

Pretty sure Leeroy will come to the rescue to save David, but still.
      Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
      Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
      There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

well if you saw the previews, he got the sword, so my only guess is there must be some sort of back door to the prison, that he built in just for the two of them to use.

yeah, that was a big spot light on why she treated her daughter so badly, and why she hates evos.

what I want to know is if tommy or an earlier version of hero , or a later version, travels back to an earlier time, maybe before the conference, and freezes the earth in time two days, to let the solar flares pass, thus preventing the extinction, and maybe saves everyone and changes the future.

Comment

From looking att he previews, it seems more that Tommy some how 'powers up' sister, who seems to blow it off course... maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            From looking att he previews, it seems more that Tommy some how 'powers up' sister, who seems to blow it off course... maybe.
            It does seem a bit too much for just one or even just 2 Evos. I mean she may have the Power to control Elements, but stopping a massive Fireball going towards earth seems a bit much, but so does moving the earth out of the way. I keep thinking that they will go somewhat the same route as of the final Season, somehow that the siblings amplify each others power or the combination of People going to Odessa powering up one of them. Just one more and we are done. So lets hope it will be good and without cliffhanger.
            Last edited by tomstone; 17 January 2016, 06:41 PM.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

True dat.. Here is hoping for no cliff hanger ending..

And the one bright spot i had in that ep was seeing that murderous bidctch get ashed!!

Comment

Working...
              X