This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its Been bugging me for a while

how come there are humans in the pegusus galaxy i thought the ancients only brought life back into the milkyway?
    And how come there isn't a mothership in atlantis?
    i just love to give and recieve GREENS

The ancients seeded life in pegasus

Why would there be a mothership there
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

1. As qasimjavid stated. The Ancients seeded life to ensure that life continued even after they perished and were decimated in number. (Reason unknown)

The worst thing that could happen is that their cause of death destroys all other life as well and there is a devoid of life in the universe, which would be a Extremely bad thing.

Best thing to do is the spread life.

2. Atlantis is a mothership. It is a city as well as a ship.

Comment

There are humans in Pegasus for the same reason there are humans on Earth: they are desendants of the Ancients. As for motherships - Any Ancient capital ships would have been destroyed in the final attempts to defed the city from the Wraith. Only their PJs remained, and it is unclear why they left them behind when they left.

Comment

Yeppers atlantis= Big ship, people were seeded in SEVERAL galaxys perhaps more than we know of.

It is still unclear IF any other ships survived the wraith attack......There could be more orbital stations, cloaked ships, miltary stations docking ships. But really com'on they left atlantis........a CITY SHIP capable of hyperspace travel. Now I am sure that is a better asset than a mild war craft, so if they left that who says they didn't leave other vessels. Even their cargo ships took a beating but was destroyed but it stated they send a convoy to speak peace with the wraith and sent SOME of they most capable ships to protect it. It's currently known 60 hive ships remain how many there WERE is never spoken as of yet. They (wraith) Seem to have had high losses as well as the lantians.

Comment

i think what he means by mothership is an ancient battleship or something. i'm stil waiting for one of those.

and actually, its only 60 hive ships in atlantis' quadrant of the PG.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Yeah just seems odd they left it and if they didn't care too much about that what makes you think they cared about a "shipyard" I think it was 60 hive ships active so far and known of....maybe they reproduce rapidly or maybe not. hell it could be `1000's of hive ships then I think we need several hundred kick ars ships lol.

Comment

Working...
              X