re watching dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re watching dvds

just started to re watch my dvds, finished the defiant one yesterday going to hot zone.

just finished before I sleep, wow, I forgot just how good this show could be.

Comment

You've definitely inspired me to re watch myself! I do miss the show and it's always fun to go back and watch everything again. Do you have a particular favorite episode of the season?
      Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
        You've definitely inspired me to re watch myself! I do miss the show and it's always fun to go back and watch everything again. Do you have a particular favorite episode of the season?
        gee don't ask a hard question or any thing, I guess of season1

it would go, in no order;

rising-1and 2
        poisoning the well
        underground
        the storm
        the eye
        before I sleep=====this one is the one I like the most-though it is all very close, this one edges out the others by just a hair.
        the brother hood
        the siege part 1-2

so, to make it easier, most of season1
        Last edited by epg20; 07 December 2015, 10:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
          gee don't ask a hard question or any thing, I guess of season1

it would go, in no order;

rising-1and 2
          poisoning the well
          underground
          the storm
          the eye
          before I sleep=====this one is the one I like the most-though it is all very close, this one edges out the others by just a hair.
          the brother hood
          the siege part 1-2

so, to make it easier, most of season1
          Sorry, couldn't resist.

I had forgotten how good season 1 was, it's fun to see all of the characters for the first time again too.
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Sorry, couldn't resist.

I had forgotten how good season 1 was, it's fun to see all of the characters for the first time again too.
            and to watch them go through the changes they went through over the years again.

Comment

this is why I like dvds better than streaming, with streaming, you must pay every month to watch your favorite shows, with dvds, you need to pay only once, and you can watch hem as many times as you want, or watch them once and let them sit on the shelf for years until you are ready to watch them again.

Comment

^ Agreed, plus you can take the DVDs with you if you're going somewhere. Definitely easier access.

Comment

^ Agreed, plus you can take the DVDs with you if you're going somewhere. Definitely easier access.
                  oh yes.

finished the gift, I guess we know what it looks like to be hit by a ton of bricks when teyla finds out about the wraith dna, I guess it would sort of be like us finding out we have cancer or something like that. I suppose I could just binge in the whole thing, but then that would leave no more atlantis for me to enjoy and I want to enjoy it for a while again.

Comment

well finally season 1, so to speak, they really should have put the full siege episode on one disk, to split it up like that, is a bit confusing. going on to part three tonight.

Comment

oh my god, stopped in the middle of duet last night, I love this one, but it could have ben so much better if they had Rodney stuck inside her body, it would have ben so much funnier.

Comment

I haven't rematched SGA since it ended, but it's on my list for 2016. Now that enough time has passed, I think I can watch and remember why I loved SGA so much
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Luciana

Comment

starting trinity, it is one of my favorites.

Comment

just finished the lost boys and the hive, I believe this is the last time we see LT.ford.

Comment

just finished critical mass, it was harder than I expected to watch, it reminded me of the night my mom died, she had heart problems too and I kept flashing back to her final night, it was hard for me then as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X