• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maveth (310)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    MAVETH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 310
    S.H.I.E.L.D. attempts to seize control of the ancient portal, while Ward leads a Hydra team to the alien world to retrieve the creature living on the other side -- where Fitz also makes contact with a potential ally.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 December 2015, 08:50 PM.

Suprised no ones commented on this, wow! Cant wait for this to return!

Comment

I'm so sick of Ward. I guess zombie Ward maybe different. But I was hoping for a clean death and for him to just be gone.

I liked this episode a lot. Especially since Fitz did get to kick that things ass. Mac taking charge.

There were also a lot of good little things such as:

Hunter waving to show who was them.
      Joe finding out he's bullet proof.

and Coulson who had the quote of the night "what do you know, Tattooine"
      sigpic

Comment

Hold on a sec, Old Yeller did not become a demonic zombie who would lead the legions of doom...stupid AoS writers...they can't even get Old Yeller's death right >.>

I liked this episode, though I am confused how the team didn't notice the Hydra thing coming in behind them. The timing looked close with it. How did it even know who to look for at the end?
        By Nolamom
        sigpic

Comment

Anyone else wince a little at his death? I mean there are certain acceptable ways to go but having your chest forcibly caved in by your arch nemesis is probably not one of them.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

At first I was like, what is he doing? Then I was like, Oh God no!
            By Nolamom
            sigpic

Comment

How did it even know who to look for at the end?

I think it absorbed Ward's memories, as it did Will's. I was confused about how it got out without anyone noticing too. Coulson and Fitz barely made it. And then they blew up the castle.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                I think it absorbed Ward's memories, as it did Will's. I was confused about how it got out without anyone noticing too. Coulson and Fitz barely made it. And then they blew up the castle.
                I think the point is that even with the castle blowing up around him he survived because he was already dead. I mean Will only got axed because he was directly combusting with a flare gun. I'm sure if Z.Ward was lucky he could have got out of there.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                  I think the point is that even with the castle blowing up around him he survived because he was already dead. I mean Will only got axed because he was directly combusting with a flare gun. I'm sure if Z.Ward was lucky he could have got out of there.
                  And it might not have been quite that close. The drop pod was in Hydra's tent camp, not in the gateroom, so it would have taken them some time to get there probably.

Comment

I'm so sick of Ward. I guess zombie Ward maybe different. But I was hoping for a clean death and for him to just be gone.
                    So was i.. Personally though, i DO like how phil just crushed wards chest..

I liked this episode a lot. Especially since Fitz did get to kick that things ass. Mac taking charge.
                    I loved mac taking charge "I GAVE AN ORDER, you guys go, I will hold the fort"

There were also a lot of good little things such as:
                    Hunter waving to show who was them.
                    Joe finding out he's bullet proof.[/QUOTE]

Not to forget the hugs as all came home safe!

and Coulson who had the quote of the night "what do you know, Tattooine"
                    I had to LOL at that.

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
                    Hold on a sec, Old Yeller did not become a demonic zombie who would lead the legions of doom...stupid AoS writers...they can't even get Old Yeller's death right >.>

I liked this episode, though I am confused how the team didn't notice the Hydra thing coming in behind them. The timing looked close with it. How did it even know who to look for at the end?
                    I am wondering too on the timing. As it was, i didn't seem like Phil and Fitz had THAT much time to get through before the portal closed up. Let alone the 'snake' thing that was in Will to crawl Back to where ward was, heal him up enough AND then get to the portal..
                    Not even discussing the fact that how did he get OUT of the castle after it got destroyed and debris would have been all over the place!

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                    And it might not have been quite that close. The drop pod was in Hydra's tent camp, not in the gateroom, so it would have taken them some time to get there probably.
                    But the call from Mac to launch missiles was what with 3 seconds or so left on the timer keeping the portal open?? Not much for anyone to run that far, let alone as mentioned, the snake thinggy getting OUT of will, going back to where ward was dead, getting IN him, then having him shamble back to where the portal would have been had it still been open.

Comment

Ooops.. Forgot to mention, that 'Hydra" symbol was friggen COOL!

Comment

So predictable.... (from the episode 9 thread):

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
                        The alien inhuman will probably posses Ward in order to get back (perhaps what is left on the planet is it's spirit) knowing our luck
                        I winced too when Coulson 'killed' Ward.
                        It reminded me of the one in Stargate Universe when the captain had to suffocate one of his crew who was trapped under some equipment, quiet an up close and personal death.

Comment

Working...
                        X