• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start to Finish (608)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    START TO FINISH
    EPISODE NUMBER - 608
    As Alexandria is overrun with walkers Rick and Michonne try to protect Jessie's home, while a despondent Ron makes a move against Carl. Morgan tries to keep Carol away from his prisoner.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 November 2015, 10:31 PM.

Shut up kid... Shut up...

Comment

Not quite what I was expecting. I'm all done with Morgan after what he pulled with Carol. I totally thought Deanna was eating Judith...so glad she wasn't but I'm not sure how long she's going to be kept safe. No big surprise the Wolf got out but couldn't one of them shoot him without hitting the Dr? I mean they can all shoot walkers in the head.....I'm not sure what to think of Ron, I can't expect he's ever going to warm up to Carl. Sam is going to get one of them killed....poor kid, he's so unprepared and scared. Feb seems like far away!

Comment

I kinda just felt pretty bleh at the end... I think it was the boring music, slow-mo-ish movement, etc... It lacked gravitas... (for me)

Yes, I think Morgan's character has been ruined by this... for a moment I thought it would be either him or Carol gonna get killed, so I liked that it surprised me... though I totally agree - who'd give a gun up to that lunatic... I'd go for the shot, even if it had to go thru the doc's shoulder to do it.

I expect the next ep should give us a main character death... not just an Alexandrian... cos despite Deanna's comment, it still is us and them...

I was just thinking the other day about the (2nd?) ep when Rick and Glenn covered themselves in entrails... So cool to see it done en masse here!
        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
        and lots more!

Comment

I have to agree that this mid season finale was a bit of a letdown considering the premise and that Morgan is beginning to get a bit annoying...

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Shut up kid... Shut up...
            dear god yes!happy0039.gif

but seriously, he makes me think of carl in the early days, back before the farm, maybe even back before the quarry, but then again he didn't have a shane to help him along the way, if carl didn't have shane , the way lorie was treating him, carl might have ben just like that kid.

Comment

Morgan needs to leave, or die. The irony is that his new way of living -- "all life is precious" -- brings death upon those with whom he lives. Fighting Carol is the last straw.

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              couldn't one of them shoot him without hitting the Dr? I mean they can all shoot walkers in the head
              Rosita and Tara have been shooting Walkers in the head -- accurately and under severe stress -- for HOW long? The wolf exposed nearly all of his head. BANG. A smaller danger to Dr. Denise that way then by giving the enemy your weapons. After all that Tara and Rosita have experienced, they think the best option is to kick over their guns? No. Not for a second. The story writers erred by making the characters behave in an unbelieveable way, given what we know about them. Yeah, dissapointed here.

Lots and lots about this episode that I loved, but I'm spent after my rant

Comment

Not to mention... From what we've learned of the wolf, I expected him to shoot everyone... Though that didn't even happen.

I was slightly not meh about Deanna being bitten... I thought they'd have kept her round longer, though I guess now it'll be a real leadership spill...

Was pretty great how she went out..
                back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                and lots more!

Comment

Working...
                X