This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when we get the zpm what would you do with it

Have heard some people say once atlantis get's a zpm they would br able to find out what atlantis contains and that we would be able to build better weapons and technology. how would atlantis be able to weapons when they son't have any materials. I do hope someday they will find an ancient warship that will help us build a better crusier for us. did the ancients ever make attack fighters

They did make ships. This is shown in Before I Sleep, they had carriers, warships and the lil PJ's at least.

Lantia home of Atlantis, Lost City of the Ancients

Anyone else going Portsmouth University in the summer?

Comment

Re-enacts the Superbowl!!!!!

ZPM as a football... perfect...

thank god i live in New England...

Comment

I would use it to occasionally power the stargate back to earth and the shields. I am hoping that when others from earth come through that they bring more supplies and naquada generators to help power the city for every day use.

This my $.02 worth.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
          I would use it to occasionally power the stargate back to earth and the shields. I am hoping that when others from earth come through that they bring more supplies and naquada generators to help power the city for every day use.

This my $.02 worth.
          well, the story is supposed to be that in s2,
          Spoiler:
          they're supposed to be able to dial earth on a more regular basis

Ok, so if i could decide what they'd do with the ZPM, I'd have them use it to make Atlantis lift off and travel the galaxy in a flying city.
          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I'm sure the Ancient had mining tools/vehicles. Perhaps a Stargate manufacturing plant.

Comment

I would build bombs and blow the crap out of the wieth.
              I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Fly the ship back to Earth.
                "Khattam-Shud," he said slowly, "is the Arch-Enemy
                of all Stories, even of Language itself. He is the Prince of
                Silence and the Foe of Speech. And because everything ends,
                because dreams end, stories end, life ends, at the finish
                of everything we use his name. 'It's finished,' we tell one
                another, 'it's over. Khattam-Shud: The End.'"

-excerpted from Haroun and the Sea of Stories,

Comment

Build a honking laser gun and kill everyone.

Comment

I'd just use it to build a ship and fly to cheerier surroundings.

Of course, It might be cool blasting Wraith ships outta the sky. POW!! Hahahahahahaha!!

My two cents.
                    TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

With the ZPM installed, and assuming there is enough power left in it from the trip powering the Daedleus from our galaxy to pegasus, they could power the shield, and not forgetting that Atlantis is also a spacecraft, they could take it out on a joy ride!

Comment

Actually.....hum 5 ZPMs, I would park my ships if any left and set one to power the shield. Thus giving time to search the city for references of the build details on them. If nothing is found during the duration of the small assult by the wraith I would consider the risks in moving the city to a different solar system temperarly til it can be well searched.

If you eat all the cake right off the bat you will have a upset stomach idea. You must consider there is no real way to charge them or build them so conservation is a high priority moving it could save energy....10,000 years with full shields, why? I assume pressure from the water is about the same as a 3 year assult by the wraith meaning they pack a ton of power. so 3 zpms lasted so long there is plenty of time to hide and research the city, with minimal risk of the wraith.
                        Sounds a bit cowardly I know but.......everything they looked for for 100's of years is now here greater than ever, why take a huge risk in losing it.

Comment

theres a thread like this already http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=9014
                          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

i would power the shields and keep some back ups... look for some plans to build a ship and make a sweet ass battle ship... atleast one thats a little bigger than a PJ
                            I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

I'd prop it up in the corner of my living room and use it as mood lighting. I mean, look at it? Soft lighting of an off-white colour all wrapped up in a stylishly art-deco package. What more could you possibly use it for?
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Working...
                              X