just started watching sg1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just started watching sg1

I had seen a few episodes here and there on tv... never knew how good it was until I started watching it through due to a friend's recommendation.

I shouldn't have read too much stuff here... ended up with some spoilers.. lol.

on season 3 now... looking forward to the rest of the series.

I would say that SG-1 is my favorite of the SG shows...and I'd venture to say that it is my favorite sci-fi series.
    sigpic

Comment

Enjoy! You're in for a fun ride.
      Calculus and Alcohol don't mix. Never drink and derive.

Comment

on season 7... already kinda sad that it'll be over soon, with no reboot anytime soon. is Atlantis anywhere near as good?

Comment

You're so lucky to be experiecing it all for the firs time!

Comment

It started out that way.. S1 was the best of the bunch.. S2 was the start of the let down though.. it still had some great eps..

Comment

Originally posted by meenamjah View Post
              on season 7... already kinda sad that it'll be over soon, with no reboot anytime soon. is Atlantis anywhere near as good?
              That's the problem with a great show you get hooked on, there never seems to be enough!

Just watch Atlantis and see, whilst it was my least favourite series it had some great moments. I really got into Stargate Universe, which is different from what came before. All I can say is watch all three series' and see what you think, you're watching all of Stargate for the first time it's a new adventure!
              Last edited by Krisz; 18 November 2015, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Enjoy the adventures!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X