• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heads Up (607)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    HEADS UP
    EPISODE NUMBER - 607
    Rick and the townspeople begin a difficult recovery following recent events, preparing for future conflicts while the walker herd threatens to compromise the wall. Carol discovers Morgan's secret, and two survivors outside the walls make their way back home.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2015, 11:30 PM.

Well, first to post, and first to say - Glenn is A L I V E !

Now that's over... Ok, I'm not 100% happy with the feasibility of him surviving that fall into a horde of walkers without getting a decent scratch or bite... his legs looked completely exposed there... and not to mention his face/head... But, I'm not ready to say goodbye to the character, so - all good.

I am missing having our characters properly interact with each other... I mean - Rick's plan to try lure the walkers away... If he spoke to Maggie, he'd know of the tunnels, that whilst being too dangerous for 2 people, could offer a viable solution with a proper team... Everything is so segmented...

So do we know what the JSS is all about yet??? Gonna mean something, you think? Or just noise?

Epic ending to the episode... so many pots boiling... I'm glad at least we got Glenn's (current) story resolved before the mid-season ending... Will be interesting to see what happens next... If it's the end for Alexandra...
    Last edited by cosmichobo; 23 November 2015, 04:00 AM.
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Comment

Part of me is glad Glenn is alive as I like his character, but half of me thinks he should have died and not survived...

This episode was mostly about setting up the big mid season finale though, which Im thoroughly looking forward to!

Comment

I'm also happy Glenn is alive, but I think they saved him to kill him in a more heartbreaking manner. He is too important to be killed off in that fashion.

Doesn't JSS stand for just survive somehow? I think that was in Ednid's backstory.

That was such an epic final scene, goose bumps! Trying to figure out the mid season finale...just can't wait!

Comment

I was thinking that Maggie may actually be killed off - shortly after being reunited with him... (Or... is that... hoping... then no more sappy farm people.)

Yes, next week is going to be BIG... probably... though... if all of the "regulars" survive, and only Alexandrians die... it'll feel pretty cheap. NOT that I want a regular to die... Oh, except Maggie... Maybe...

I'd love to see the nerd dude suddenly flick a switch and turn into a reallll bad-ass... as I'm sure that little survival lesson he was being taught is gonna have a lot of meaning real soon.

Ohhh - and... Morgan... Damn, he really pulled a rabbit out of a hat with his speech about how Rick didn't kill him, even though he'd gone round the bend... And how other people need to be treated the same way... Yes, as discussed when we saw Morgan's back story ep - he was in the right "zone" to basically be dragged back to reality, and potentially the Wolves may not be... but... at the end of the day, whilst there are some really BAD people in the world, the "good" far outweigh them... But, even a good person can do bad things... though shouldn't they also be offered the chance at redemption...? and to be forgiven... (harking back to Doctor Who a few weeks ago...)
          back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
          "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
          "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
          and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
            Ohhh - and... Morgan... Damn, he really pulled a rabbit out of a hat with his speech about how Rick didn't kill him, even though he'd gone round the bend... And how other people need to be treated the same way... Yes, as discussed when we saw Morgan's back story ep - he was in the right "zone" to basically be dragged back to reality, and potentially the Wolves may not be... but... at the end of the day, whilst there are some really BAD people in the world, the "good" far outweigh them... But, even a good person can do bad things... though shouldn't they also be offered the chance at redemption...? and to be forgiven... (harking back to Doctor Who a few weeks ago...)
            I just don't think Morgan can compare a friend letting him go during his dark time and him trying to save that wolf. That guy is clearly not a good person and has threatened to kill every one in the community down to the little ones. I'm pretty anxious about what he's going to do next week, I assume he's getting out during the walker attack.....

Comment

well I don't know where to begin, the glenn story line;

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              I'm also happy Glenn is alive, but I think they saved him to kill him in a more heartbreaking manner. He is too important to be killed off in that fashion.

could be, i had that feeling too, but he and enid could also be the saviors of alexandria, or some combination of the two.

one thing also, if you watched the openning credits last week, you saw that stevens' name wasn't in it, but in this weeks it was, that's the kind of gut wrencher detail, we love to hate.

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              I just don't think Morgan can compare a friend letting him go during his dark time and him trying to save that wolf. That guy is clearly not a good person and has threatened to kill every one in the community down to the little ones.

yup i agree, but he seems to be in the middle of an attitude change after the attack on alexandria, now maybe it is a slippery slope that he may go back down, but i sure would hate to see rick and morgan come to blows again, i don't thonk rick would win again.

remember darryl is still out there, and he was talking to someone on the radio, i wonder if it was rick or glenn, or even maybe one of the axexandrians, and they are letting him know that the walls are down, we just gotta wait.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                could be, i had that feeling too, but he and enid could also be the saviors of alexandria, or some combination of the two.

one thing also, if you watched the openning credits last week, you saw that stevens' name wasn't in it, but in this weeks it was, that's the kind of gut wrencher detail, we love to hate.
                I agree, I just think when it's Glenn's time, it will be much more powerful. Don't get me wrong, I was horrified when the dumpster scene happened, it just didn't seem right. I just hope they don't pull something awful like killing Maggie, especially now...

Comment

Working...
                X