• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always Accountable (606)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    ALWAYS ACCOUNTABLE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 606
    An attack on the road separates Daryl from Abraham and Sasha, leading him to an encounter with a trio of young people fleeing an oppressive group. Meanwhile Sasha confronts Abraham about his apparent death wish.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2015, 11:12 PM.

I enjoy these episodes that focus on how different people are coping after the horde & the wolves, but tonight's ending disappointed: Daryl started up a truck with a battery that would have been without a charge for years.

I forgave Abraham's gifts of pristine cigars and rocket propelled grenades when I realized that they were plot devices to help Abraham begin an emotional recovery. (When the Walker fell away and left behind a RPG launcher, it was too convenient.) The cumulative unlikliehood of it all was less important than the emotional change that Abraham experienced.

Then, ten minutes later, the script writers drop a deus ex machina on us. Daryl is stuck without equipment, crossbow, or transportation. Oh no, how will he surive? I know, let's give him a fuel truck with a magic battery!

Bleh. (Blech? Blah!)
    Last edited by Brother Freyr; 16 November 2015, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Mmm..

I at least was expecting a hidden motorbike, hence the burned biker zom..walker. He could more easily have jump started that?? Then headed off to the others... found a car they could jump start together...

I'm curious if we'll ever see those 2 again... and if Daryl will keep his word (ie kill them)... I'm thinking either they'll never be seen again, or they'll be pivotal later.

And how about that radio call at the end... 5 min in, I said - Glenn's alive! No idea why... But it sure sounded like him at the end.
      Last edited by cosmichobo; 19 November 2015, 04:57 PM.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
        And how about that radio call at the end... 5 min in, I said - Glenn's alive! No idea why... But it sure sounded like him at the end.
        If only the voice had said, "Help, Dumb ass!" Then you'd know.

Comment

Working...
        X