• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Souls of the Departed (512)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FIVE
    SOULS OF THE DEPARTED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 512
    Emma, Regina, Mary Margaret, David, Robin, Henry and Gold arrive in the Underworld, on a mission to rescue Hook, only to discover that their search will be more difficult than they had anticipated. Meanwhile, in an Enchanted Forest flashback, a familiar face from the Evil Queen's past returns to present Regina with the perfect birthday gift. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 February 2016, 10:29 PM.

Great, so they want to redeem everyone? Hades is not going to be pleased and something tells me you dont want to mess with him. Though if he is around, I really hope we are going to get a version of Hercules as well.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Previews for next week shows we will.
      BUT i kind of hated the whole 'heaven-hell' angle they took with both Bae and Regina's dad.

Comment

Apart from Hades's CGI hair, and some of the acting from the main regulars(primarily Morrison and Carlyle), it was a great opening and established the Underworld really well. It's great revisiting all these old plot threads and characters and I'm especially happy that they finally gave Henry Sr something to do.
        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
        X