• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brotherhood (407)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    BROTHERHOOD
    EPISODE NUMBER - 407
    Oliver and the team plot to extract Andrew Diggle from H.I.V.E.'s operation, despite John's objections. Thea loses control in front of Alex after her bloodlust returns, and Oliver takes his stand against Damien Darhk into the light of day.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:24 PM.

Good ep. Loved the talking to that diggle and oli had about family ties and it blinding oli. BUT who knows, maybe the brainwashing can be overturned.
    And i went SQUEEE when i saw damien's power seem to backfire when he tried to 'suck the life' out of Thea. Wonder if that is a side effect of the lasurus pit??

Comment

Bam Bam got a really good episode for his directorial debut, definitely played to his strengths.

Comment

So do we think that Darhk left that paper for Lance to see to test his loyalty?
        sigpic

Comment

Enjoyable episode. I think one of my favorite scenes is when Diggle says, "My brother needed me...the green one." The other favorite scene is when Darhk's powers backfired!
          sigpic

Comment

I really liked this episode. I also thought it was nice to see Darhk's power backfire on Thea, and that it took away her bloodlust, at least for a little bit. I'm looking forward to seeing how Malcolm is going to help Thea make that more permanent (I like Malcolm as a character, even though I don't think he's trustworthy). I wonder what Oliver will think about Thea asking Malcolm for help lol.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
              I do.. BUT i am surprised as heck not one of the arrow squad though of that fact.

Comment

Now I'm certain. Lance is gonna die.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yeah, the more the season goes on, the more it seems like Lance is going to be the one to die. Diggle is still a possibility, I guess; but the only way I can see it being Felicity's grave is if she has to "die" for her protection or whatever.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                    I was screaming at the tv, saying "ITS A TRAP".. and you would think at least one of the Arrow crew would have mentioned that.

Comment

Working...
                    X