• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gorilla Warfare (207)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON TWO
    GORILLA WARFARE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207
    When Grodd returns to Central City and kidnaps Caitlin, the team must find a way to rescue her without Barry's speed. Meanwhile Henry Allen returns to town to help his son recuperate from his recent injuries, and Cisco gets a surprise on his date with Kendra Saunders.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 November 2015, 09:36 PM.

Awww...I enjoyed seeing Grodd again! I just wonder well Wells2 transported him? It looked like a Planet of the Apes compound. It was good to see Barry back in action by the end of the episode, but in a way...I sort of which they would've carried his injury out at least one more episode.
    sigpic

Comment

Earth2 appears to be more advanced than Earth1 so maybe they already have advanced apes (slightly less advanced than Grodd) and he was added to their colony.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Awww...I enjoyed seeing Grodd again! I just wonder well Wells2 transported him? It looked like a Planet of the Apes compound. It was good to see Barry back in action by the end of the episode, but in a way...I sort of which they would've carried his injury out at least one more episode.
        I also got that "planet of the apes vibe' from that end scene.. BUT i really felt bad that Catlin had to betray him. Sounds more to me like he might have wanted a mate like he was.

As to the barry angle, i also would have liked it if they drug it out a little more.

AND the preview for next week.. SQUUEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
          Earth2 appears to be more advanced than Earth1 so maybe they already have advanced apes (slightly less advanced than Grodd) and he was added to their colony.
          Yes, Earth2 does seem to be more advanced...in some aspects.
          sigpic

Comment

The way I see it, Earth 2 is far more comic book-esque. whereas Earth one is there to stay rooted in our reality as much as it can.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Spimman View Post
              That was more or less what Wells said at the end of the episode.

Comment

Anyone else impressed with the VFX for Grodd? They got even better between the seasons and I love it.

I'm trying to imagine what that studio could do with a movie-level budget.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                  Anyone else impressed with the VFX for Grodd? They got even better between the seasons and I love it.

I'm trying to imagine what that studio could do with a movie-level budget.
                  Yes, the VFX were quite impressive!
                  sigpic

Comment

Loved Grodd and the way he looked during this episode. I also felt kind of bad that Caitlin had to betray him. Love Earth 2 Wells and how he interacts with everyone, especially Cisco. Loved that scene where Cisco was telling him how to act more like RF Wells.
                    sigpic

Comment

I also liked how after Cisco had the 2nd 'vibe' on his squeeze, he calmly went about his date..

Comment

Working...
                      X