• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now (605)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    NOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 605
    The people of Alexandria must deal with the consequences of their isolation when the walker herd besieges the wall. Meanwhile, Aaron agrees to help Maggie escape the city to search for Glenn.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 08 November 2015, 10:42 PM.

I'm hoping they quickly move away from shell shock close ups where they cut the sound except for some distant zombie moans. It's getting annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
      I'm hoping they quickly move away from shell shock close ups where they cut the sound except for some distant zombie moans. It's getting annoying.
      They had to show the Alexandrians finally seeing what the world is like, I think the last 2 weeks are the calm before the storm.

Comment

I knew rick made it out of the RV, , that was his voice in the previews, the big question is where is the blood on the walls coming from, I have three thoughts;

1-it's spencer, he killed himself, slit his wrists, like the woman in her house.

2-it might be an injured Enid climbing back over the fence.

3-it might be an injured glen climbing over the fence
        or
        4-this one is a long shot, it could be Enid and Glen, helping each other over the fence, so there's that.

who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
          They had to show the Alexandrians finally seeing what the world is like, I think the last 2 weeks are the calm before the storm.
          it could be, some of the wolves did escape, I wonder if we are going to have another stand off like we had with the governor?

Comment

I couldn't tell if it was blood from a person, or if it was walker blood from them starting to squish themselves against the wall....I imagine there will be a breach at some point?...

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
              I get that, but its starting to wear thin. I hope they move past is quickly and have less "We need to take this food" and "OMG zombies are around me, I think I will be all distant and pissy" and move onto something else.

Comment

Originally posted by escyos View Post
                I get that, but its starting to wear thin. I hope they move past is quickly and have less "We need to take this food" and "OMG zombies are around me, I think I will be all distant and pissy" and move onto something else.
                I hear you, I had to watch my husbands many eye rolls on Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                X