• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devils You Know (304)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D. - SEASON THREE
    DEVILS YOU KNOW
    EPISODE NUMBER - 304
    Rosalind and Coulson turn their fragile new alliance toward catching Lash, the monstrous Inhuman who is hunting and killing other Inhumans -- leading Daisy and Mack to the author of a computer virus. May finally reports in, worried about Hunter's mission to infiltrate Ward's Hydra operation.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 24 October 2015, 11:29 PM.

Well who does everyone this is lash I'm thinking it's the asguardian and I can't wait till next week to find out what happened to jemma
    Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
    sigpic

Comment

I'm leaning toward it being Andrew. He doesn't seem that happy about not being told about another inhuman working for Coulson. He walked out from May without giving a real reason. Lash didn't kill Daisy when he had the change to do so, yet he was trying kill other in-humans. And lastly the hydra kid seemed terrified right before the building exploded. Which wouldn't make sense if he knew that was going to happen.

And I also can't wait for next week!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
        Well who does everyone this is lash I'm thinking it's the asguardian and I can't wait till next week to find out what happened to jemma
        I actually am leaning towards that Lash is a fail safe put in place BY the Kree, when they made Terra genesis, just in case there WAS some sort of a mass breakout.. Sort of like a safety valve.

Comment

Now onto the rest of the ep.
          I loved Ward-hunter-may.. those scenes were some of the best done.
          Daisy and mac still are jellin well.
          And Gemma's big reveal to Fitz about wanting/needing to go back, woa.!!

Comment

I'm really hoping they don't play Jemma's story off as having some lost or left behind child she spontaneously had away on the planet, a la Conner from Angel or Adria in SG1. That seems like a very Whedon thing to do.
            Last edited by Archaeis; 22 October 2015, 07:01 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              I actually am leaning towards that Lash is a fail safe put in place BY the Kree, when they made Terra genesis, just in case there WAS some sort of a mass breakout.. Sort of like a safety valve.
              I see him more as just another who took the fish pills but decided to reject what happened to him and kill anyone else like him. That or maybe an Inhumans that disappeared years ago, maybe Jiaying tried to have him killed and he's turned against them all.

Comment

I really enjoyed this episode. My thoughts (in no particular order):
                --VERY excited to see what happened to Jemma next week!!!
                --I'm glad Hunter's stint undercover at Hydra is over. It really was a bad plan.
                --May strolling into HQ was awesome. I love her talk with Coulson. He basically tells her she is irreplaceable and she's too hard on herself. She tells him he looks good without the tie. (Squeeeee!) Whether you ship them or not, they care about each other.
                --I am still dying to know exactly what happened between Andrew and May. They had a great time...until he just disappeared. I know there are theories floating around that Andrew is Lash...but I'm just not feeling it. Yes, it would explain his abrupt disappearance when he was on vacation with May (he transformed and freaked out - so he ran), but would he really have run from May? Not told SHIELD what happened? Others cite that Andrew hasn't been approving people for the Secret Warriors team and here is Lash getting rid of Inhumans. A flimsy thread at best. Andrew wants to help the Inhumans. He just isn't focused on having them working for SHIELD right away. Perhaps some would argue that it's sort of a Hulk-like thing - he doesn't have the same mental faculties when he is Lash. But Lash speaks and doesn't seem to be working on pure instinct. Also, when we cut to the store where Andrew was there was blood on the ground. If Andrew turned into Lash he would have used his power to disable the Hydra guys and there wouldn't have been any blood. I suppose Andrew could have turned into a different Inhuman. I kind of like the idea that Andrew learned some fighting moves from Melinda and was able to hold his own (for a while) against the Hydra guys. The Bottom line for me - I don't want Andrew to be dead because I want to see how things play out with him and May. I don't need them to get together - I just like that we see a different side of May when it comes to Andrew. I wonder if we'd be lucky enough to get flashbacks to their vacation together (and May in the red bikini)? I mean, if they are going to do a flashback of Jemma's time while she was gone, they could show what the rest of the team was doing - May on vacation, Fitz building hands for Coulson, etc.
                --That shadow of Lash after he changes looked awfully small. Maybe Lash is a teenager/kid?
                --Still enjoying the Rosalind/Coulson banter. I'd love to see how Rosalind interacts with May.
                sigpic
                Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                  I'm really hoping they don't play Jemma's story off as having some lost or left behind child she spontaneously had away on the planet, a la Conner from Angel or Adria in SG1. That seems like a very Whedon thing to do.
                  Personally, since they had that chap from the 1800s who got sent there in the intro of Ep2, perhaps she came across him there??

Originally posted by meredithchandler73 View Post
                  --Still enjoying the Rosalind/Coulson banter. I'd love to see how Rosalind interacts with May.
                  May would put a foot up her you know what..

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    May would put a foot up her you know what..
                    uh I wouldn't be so sure, I think she is one bad mamma jamma

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
                    I don't think so, she isn't behaving like it is a child, I do think it is a friend though. someone who helped her get through everything, and maybe they became close, maybe closer than fitz would like.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                      I don't think so, she isn't behaving like it is a child, I do think it is a friend though. someone who helped her get through everything, and maybe they became close, maybe closer than fitz would like.
                      Archaesis was more in the lines of maybe she LEFT a child there, not that she was in a relationship with someone else.. But with the time frame of the discovery, it can't imo be anyone but that guy send there in the intro to the oblesk in ep 302..

Comment

Working...
                      X