• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jss (602)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON SIX
    JSS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 602
    Alexandria is attacked by the Wolves, forcing Carol and Morgan to spring into action and defend the town from the insane invaders. Meanwhile Carl tries to protect Enid, and the new town doctor tries to save a life.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 29 October 2015, 09:14 AM.

no one is talking about this yet?

Well I am glad they showed how Enid came to Alexandria and no wonder she is messed up. I was totally perplexed in the beginning of the ep what the time line was especially with Enid in the mix of it. Wow the time shifts in this is getting really interesting and crazy. Timey Whimey even

Really liking how this season is shaping up already. Worried they are making Morgan too "white knight" like....but I have a feeling he may be a ticking time bomb or something he just seems too 180 degrees different from the Morgan we met when he was holed up with all that fire power, and his propensity for creating snares and traps. So he goes from that to this "do no harm" mantra
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Just watched last night...

Intense episode! Kinda horrific... though I think we needed to see a more recognisable Alexandria figure die... (or did I miss that? Not that there are a lot of recognisables... esp with so many helping with Ric's plan...)

Worrisome to see ..Rick's son (name eludes) having to kill again, but at least he seemed upset about it.

I'm expecting to see Morgan's story sooner or later...

The one thing that felt wrong was - where was Rick/etc? I forget - did he tell Morgan to go alone to find out what the horn was.... while he and the rest were going to stay and try herd the herd away?? I thought they all made a move to stop the horn..?

I don't believe the people that were kicked out of Alexandria started the "W"olves... but they may have joined them. And, as hinted by one of the Wolves - I'm thinking they are being forced to do what they are doing... I'd like a season of skirmishes with these Wolves, ending the season with the discovery of some Massive base... that will become next season's drama... But hey, I'm just a viewer... I'm sure they've got some good plans - can't argue so far! (Except Season 2... )
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

I'm quite intrigued to see what happened to morgan to make him like this, maybe he killed an innocent person and feels guilty, i'm assuming rick and the others were trying to salvage the zombie herd plan while this was going on

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
          no one is talking about this yet?

Well I am glad they showed how Enid came to Alexandria and no wonder she is messed up. I was totally perplexed in the beginning of the ep what the time line was especially with Enid in the mix of it. Wow the time shifts in this is getting really interesting and crazy. Timey Whimey even

Really liking how this season is shaping up already. Worried they are making Morgan too "white knight" like....but I have a feeling he may be a ticking time bomb or something he just seems too 180 degrees different from the Morgan we met when he was holed up with all that fire power, and his propensity for creating snares and traps. So he goes from that to this "do no harm" mantra
          yeah, I think that he might just go back to the way he was at some point, though, at some point I think that it might come down to rick and morgan facing of at each other and coming to blows and maybe killing morgan, or at the very least hurting him badly.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
            yeah, I think that he might just go back to the way he was at some point, though, at some point I think that it might come down to rick and morgan facing of at each other and coming to blows and maybe killing morgan, or at the very least hurting him badly.
            well in light of the episode "Thank you" it all makes sense now. And I agree there is going to be some sort of reckoning between Morgan and Rick. It's ironic that Rick is acting more like Shane at this point and Morgan is acting like Rick was back in the day. So this should be interesting.
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              well in light of the episode "Thank you" it all makes sense now. And I agree there is going to be some sort of reckoning between Morgan and Rick. It's ironic that Rick is acting more like Shane at this point and Morgan is acting like Rick was back in the day. So this should be interesting.
              yeah, he is acting like shane, but there is a difference, shane didn't go through what rick went through...then again, I guess in a way he did, shane must have thought that lori and carl were his family now and once rick came back it all got ripped away from him and he lost every thing and one he cared about, the he slowly lost it, so, yeah, I guess he is acting like shane.

Comment

Working...
              X