• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game Over (106)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES REBORN - SEASON ONE
    GAME OVER
    EPISODE NUMBER - 106
    Miko must overcome Erica's interference to infiltrate a hidden temple and rescue her father, while Noah and Quentin risk everything to rescue Hiro Nakamura from Renautas. Carlos takes a road trip with his captive, and a frustrated Tommy takes Emily to Paris. Elsewhere, Malina must act to save the life of another Evo.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 November 2015, 09:31 PM.

Great to have Hiro back and I hope Miko is okay. Hiro came back without his Sword though, so there is hope for her to be restored. She would be very useful for infiltration.

Also nice little Back to the Future Easter Egg, the Castle was located on Hill Valley Road.

I am trying to guess how all these abilities are supposed to save the World. We have a Teleporter, Elemental, Shadow and Radioactive Hero by now. Luke gets charged by the Sun, which is what is threatening us right now. I can imagine Shadow and the Elemental Girl being able to shield the World if supercharged, but for what the Teleporter and the Solarbattery?

I have to say the least interresting Storyline for me so far is the Latino Family. It really feels like it doesnt progress at all and throwing a Evo into the mix that hunts Evos just made it worse.

Also what exactly is the Black Guys power? He seems different from Claire, then again we have never seen her loose a limb. Also, their Powers are supposed to stem from the Brain, so how does a Bodypart regenerate that has been cut off? Either they missed something or there is more to this Guy.
    Last edited by tomstone; 23 October 2015, 12:55 PM.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      Great to have Hiro back and I hope Miko is okay. Hiro came back without his Sword though, so there is hope for her to be restored. She would be very useful for infiltration.

Also nice little Back to the Future Easter Egg, the Castle was located on Hill Valley Road.
      It would be nice to see Miko return somehow..
      And i laughted so hard i almost snorted out my mtn dew over the screen at that "88 hill valley road" egg.

I am trying to guess how all these abilities are supposed to save the World. We have a Teleporter, Elemental, Shadow and Radioactive Hero by now. Luke gets charged by the Sun, which is what is threatening us right now. I can imagine Shadow and the Elemental Girl being able to shield the World if supercharged, but for what the Teleporter and the Solarbattery?
      Maybe they are somehow to unite and teleport the EARTH itself, so it goes out of the pathway of the coronal mass ejection.

I have to say the least interresting Storyline for me so far is the Latino Family. It really feels like it doesnt progress at all and throwing a Evo into the mix that hunts Evos just made it worse.
      The only part i see as weak with this, is that he is not also an evo.

Also what exactly is the Black Guys power? He seems different from Claire, then again we have never seen her loose a limb. Also, their Powers are supposed to stem from the Brain, so how does a Bodypart regenerate that has been cut off? Either they missed something or there is more to this Guy.
      Who knows. His clones seem to disappear if THEY die..

Comment

One of the better episodes since Heroes return hope it keeps this momentum going from now on
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
          Maybe they are somehow to unite and teleport the EARTH itself, so it goes out of the pathway of the coronal mass ejection.
          I didnt think about that, would actually be more useful to just get the earth out of the way.

As for the Clone Guy. True, it seems only the original can make clones, the clones themselfs just turn to dust. I wonder if we will get to see a fight between the Chearleader and our Clone friend.
          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Which one's the cheer leader, and what was her power(s)?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Which one's the cheer leader, and what was her power(s)?
              "Save the Cheer leader, Save the World" I meant our invincible girl Claire Bennet. I still dont buy that she is dead, she was burned to a crisp by radiation before and Peter survived exploding thanks to her power. Would be fun to have 2 Immortals take a stab at each other again.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Working...
              X