Enterprise- "Affliction"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enterprise- "Affliction"

Once again, season 4 has given us a great episode. They also seem to have gotten the hang of when to put cliffhangers (Watch the soong-arc to understand)
    sigpic
    In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Yes it was a very good episode. Where was this stuff in the first 2 seasons?

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
      Yes it was a very good episode. Where was this stuff in the first 2 seasons?
      I believe it was lost in the temporal cold war and sent to our present
      sigpic
      In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

I was very happy (not about Phlox's abduction of course), but about how Hoshi and him faught back, i didn't realize they could fight without their guns. (if they have had before, sorry, i have missed many passed episodes, except this season).
        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Good episode I thought and at last we have an explanation for the ridged Klingons and the human looking Klingons which really makes sense in a creative way. Also the revelation that Reed belongs to Section 31 was an unexpected twist.

Comment

This is so sad!! Finally we get good episodes more than once or twice a season and then they cancel it
            "The major difference between the thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."

Comment

they should have had manny coto in charge since the beginning instead of that idiot braga and that other idiot rick berman

Comment

Originally posted by shockwave
                they should have had manny coto in charge since the beginning instead of that idiot braga and that other idiot rick berman

Agreed

Comment

To be fair Bermaga aren't really idiots they are just stuck in their ways.
                  1. Semi skanky female "officer" for 13 year old boys to "think about" check.
                  2. Overbearing holier than thou Captain check.
                  3. Annoying attitude from all the humans that they are better than everyone else because they aren't racist (a very racist attitude) and the belief that you never need to learn anything from anyone else because they aren't human and humans are better check.
                  4. Plot lines that don't make sense from week to week. Check.
                  What I am saying is that B&B's writing in TNG was pretty good. But 11 seasons later the same basic plot lines and characters are very stale. Plus the changes they made to get rid of the good secondary character's plot lines like Data and Worf's made things worse.

Comment

I was totally about the way they talked about the virus. Bringing back the Augments (who I really didn't like) and mixing it witht he common cold to create a new super virus is an awesome idea. Great thinking on all parts.

Oh, and that cliff hangar anyone? Awesome cliff hangar!
                    Spoiler:
                    I can't wait to see how the NX-02 and the NX-01 battle the Klingons!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

I don't think I could muster up the energy for a full-on uber review like usual, but I'll just say that it was great.

Not too excited about seeing Archer get transformed by another alien though...

Comment

Working...
                      X