Limitless (CBS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Limitless (CBS)

Saw the pilot episode for this show, based on the Bradley Cooper film of the same name.. Decent intro.
    Likable characters, ok action..
    And my fave part.. Has Hill Harper!!

I liked it, ill be watching more

Although whenever I saw Jennifer Carpenter, I couldn't help but see her as Debra Morgan, and we've got somewhat of an Alias reunion Ron Rifkin and Bradley Cooper together again in the same episode, shame they didn't interact , and yes Hill Harper is pretty cool, liked him in Covert Affairs
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 15 October 2015, 03:20 PM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I'm afraid we havent seen this one in Oz yet but its coming very soon. I liked the movie. Could be an interesting concept if handled well. But they'll probably bring in zombies or vampires to keep with the flavour of the times...or maybe a ghost shark? I like my shows neat...no toppings

Comment

Saw the pilot and liked it and will check it out-however the writers are going to have to do some original writing to keep it from becoming just another person- with- unusual -abilities becomes -crime-solver show. It seems like the one of the networks(was it CBS) did a similar show last year that got canceled where the lead had a computer chip implanted in his brain and was solving crimes by plugging into the internet and computer via his brain. It
        has potential, though.
        Also, I think taking NXT should have a downside, such as cutting off year off the end of his life or something, or some kind of damage, so it becomes a dilemma as to whether the FBI should give it to him that often.

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
          Saw the pilot and liked it and will check it out-however the writers are going to have to do some original writing to keep it from becoming just another person- with- unusual -abilities becomes -crime-solver show. It seems like the one of the networks(was it CBS) did a similar show last year that got canceled where the lead had a computer chip implanted in his brain and was solving crimes by plugging into the internet and computer via his brain. It
          has potential, though.
          Also, I think taking NXT should have a downside, such as cutting off year off the end of his life or something, or some kind of damage, so it becomes a dilemma as to whether the FBI should give it to him that often.
          From what the pilot showed, it does have side effects (well the one they backwards engineered did)..

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
            I liked it, ill be watching more

Although whenever I saw Jennifer Connelly, I couldn't help but see her as Debra Morgan, and we've got somewhat of an Alias reunion Ron Rifkin and Bradley Cooper together again in the same episode, shame they didn't interact , and yes Hill Harper is pretty cool, liked him in Covert Affairs
            I think you mean Jennifer Carpenter

Anyway, pilot was good, second episode was fun. I think I will look forward to watching it every week if it keeps up the quality.

Anyway, it's the only new network show I care about now. Minority Report has already dropped off my radar.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

Anyway, pilot was good, second episode was fun. I think I will look forward to watching it every week if it keeps up the quality.

Anyway, it's the only new network show I care about now. Minority Report has already dropped off my radar.
              I agree.. Ep 1 and 2 were very well done.. Tonight's ep though imo was a bit of a let down.

Comment

I'm feeling a little iffy on the show.
                sigpic

Comment

I will at least keep watching it a few more eps.. Afterall SGU took around a dozen or so eps to get good.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I will at least keep watching it a few more eps.. Afterall SGU took around a dozen or so eps to get good.
                    True...but I have so much set to record on my DVR already. Since it really doesn't keep my interest...I've already removed it from my series recording. After all...its not a Stargate series!
                    sigpic

Comment

I enjoyed last night's episode. I like that there are consequences and dilemmas involved in continuing to take NXT, not just he pops a pill and becomes superhuman and solves crimes.

Comment

I wonder how much longer he is going to go on before spilling the beans.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post

Yeah I do, I was distracted when typing , ill just edit it now

im still watching Minority Report, but Blindspot has sorta dropped of my radar
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                          X