PDA

View Full Version : OUAT actors on other shows..

garhkal
September 24th, 2015, 03:08 PM
just thought i would make this thread (nice counter to the SG1/SGU/SGA actors on other shows), cause i noticed the kid who played Peter Pan (Rumples dear old daddy), is now starting in Heroes Reborn!

What other actors/actresses in the show have you noticed in other films/shows?

rushy
September 24th, 2015, 10:27 PM
Robbie Kay, who played Pan, also appeared in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie(coincidentally the only movie thus far that didn't have Lee Arenberg as Pintel, who plays Grumpy on the show). Jennifer Morrison was obviously a star on House.

Rebecca Mader and Elizabeth Mitchell(Zelena and the Ice Queen) both had a recurring role on Lost.

Emilie de Ravin(Belle) and Jorge Garcia(Anton) had starring roles on Lost.

Robert Carlyle was a bad guy in the Bond flick "The World Is Not Enough". That's all I got.

garhkal
September 24th, 2015, 10:53 PM
Robbie Kay, who played Pan, also appeared in the fourth Pirates of the Caribbean movie(coincidentally the only movie thus far that didn't have Lee Arenberg as Pintel, who plays Grumpy on the show). Jennifer Morrison was obviously a star on House.

Rebecca Mader and Elizabeth Mitchell(Zelena and the Ice Queen) both had a recurring role on Lost.

Emilie de Ravin(Belle) and Jorge Garcia(Anton) had starring roles on Lost.

Robert Carlyle was a bad guy in the Bond flick "The World Is Not Enough". That's all I got.

Pan i had to look up on IMDB to see what else he has played in.. I will take a look at the other OUAT actors and actresses to see what THEY have been in (besides carlyle)..

Princess Awinita
September 25th, 2015, 06:31 PM
Jennifer Morrison also played Kirks mother in the recent Star Trek revamp {not Into Darkness, the one before it}

Carlyle had his own movie Legend of Barney recently get released as well

Georgina Haig {Elsa} has been on Fringe {season five} as well as the thriller Road Train which she also costarred with Once Upon a Time In Wonderland star Sophie Lowe {Alice} Georgina is currently working on a new series last I heard called Incorporated

garhkal
September 25th, 2015, 11:01 PM
Nice catches.

PuddleJ
September 26th, 2015, 03:27 PM
Off the top of my head - Michael Socha (Will Scarlett) played Tom the werewolf in Being Human (UK version). Sean Maguire (Robin Hood) is probably best remembered as Aidan in EastEnders (major British soap), although that's going back a few years!

Princess Awinita
September 26th, 2015, 05:37 PM
Carlyle was also the main bad guys minion Durza in the Eragon movie, he plays villians really good!

Elizabeth Lail {Princess Anna} was recently in a short file titled Without

Ian-S
October 3rd, 2015, 04:07 AM
Elizabeth Mitchell is now a lead character on Season 3 of Crossing Lines (you American's may remember that, season 1 was on NBC before they pulled the plug on it).

The guy that plays Archie Hopper(?) also plays a cop on Murder in the First (TNT).

For us Brits, Carlisle's role that he's most famous for is in The Full Monty, he was also in Trainspotting, another 'cult' classic.