• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Candidate (402)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON FOUR
    THE CANDIDATE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 402
    An old Queen family friend declares her candidacy for Mayor and immediately finds herself the target of an anarchist working with Damien Darhk. Oliver confronts Thea about her over-the-top behavior, and Felicity faces a cold reality when she returns to work as head of Palmer Technologies.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 January 2016, 09:24 PM.

I was thinking during the episode are we gonna get another Borg drone for mayor of Star City?
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

I liked 7 of 9 showing up.. Bu what is up with speedy? Glad she is recognizing she is getting out of control. And i was shocked that Laurel after SEEING this, is wanting Sara brought back via the pits.

Comment

We'll we knew Sara comes back in the Legends of Tomorrow VIA the lazarurus pit, but yeah kinda weird that Laurel would expose her sister to that after seeing what its doing to thea, maybe she thinks theres a cure for her, and the same thing can be done to Sara
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
          We'll we knew Sara comes back in the Legends of Tomorrow VIA the lazarurus pit, but yeah kinda weird that Laurel would expose her sister to that after seeing what its doing to thea, maybe she thinks theres a cure for her, and the same thing can be done to Sara
          Well Thea still seems fine other than some anger management issues. Laurel probably thinks its worth it to get Sara back.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            Well Thea still seems fine other than some anger management issues. Laurel probably thinks its worth it to get Sara back.
            Its not like Sara didn't have anger management issues before, I guess lol
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

I know their name dropping is usually pretty heavy handed in the Arrowverse, but I somehow didn't realize they were introducing the Anarky character until I saw the symbol on the ambulance. He didn't really look like he was going to be a noteworthy character at all, maybe because almost everything about him seemed unremarkable up until he suddenly was able to go toe to toe with Oliver.

Obscure Batman/DC villains are pretty standard for recurring villains on Arrow, but he was reimainged as a pretty big deal in the tragically short lived "Beware the Batman." He was the rough equivalent of the Joker in that show.

Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 17 October 2015, 01:30 AM.
              "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Which makes me wonder.. How is it we seem to get more and more foes who can stand toe to toe with him>??

Comment

Seems like a solid episode. It was good to see Jeri Ryan again!
                  sigpic

Comment

I just wonder how Oliver will weather being a
                    Spoiler:
                    candidate for mayor
                    sigpic

Comment

So if he does get the mayoralship, does that mean no more running around with the bow and hood?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                        Which makes me wonder.. How is it we seem to get more and more foes who can stand toe to toe with him>??
                        I think the implication is that he is rusty and general unwillingness to kill.

Oliver is responsible for those two dead paramedics. He should have let Anarky burn to death.
                        sigpic

Comment

Don't try to overthink the morality on this show. Last season he broke his vow to never kill against by taking out all those League of Assassins guys in an attempt to save a mass murderer who killed three of his own loved ones.

Also it's a superhero story. They always had to sidestep the inconvenient issue that vigilante justice is not an acceptable career choice.
                          Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 20 October 2015, 06:30 PM.
                          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                            So if he does get the mayoralship, does that mean no more running around with the bow and hood?
                            That's a good question. I'm wondering the same thing? Or will he become Mayor Green Arrow?
                            sigpic

Comment

Why not do both?

Batman did it
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                              X