• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cobalt (105)

Visit the Episode GuideFEAR THE WALKING DEAD - SEASON ONE
    COBALT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    Travis asks to visit to the triage facility where the group's loved-ones have been taken. Meanwhile Daniel holds a soldier captive in the hopes of learning the truth about his wife, leading to a revelation about the National Guard's plans.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 October 2015, 11:26 PM.

I don't know how I feel about this episode. One more episode to go and I'm mostly disappointed with the show.

Comment

I've been enjoying it, my husband isn't as much. I think it's been what they said it would be, a slow boil. I think the last episode will kick it up enough to keep us looking forward to the next season.

Comment

I like it more each episode. My main complaint: only six? Funny, since I was disenchanted by the early focus on heroin-addicted Nick (although I did enjoy the pilot).
        Last edited by Brother Freyr; 28 September 2015, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          I like it more each episode. My main complaint: only six? Funny, since I was disenchanted by the early focus on heroin-addicted Nick (although I did enjoy the pilot).
          I actually liked Nick, (until he stole meds from the guy next door) I thought he may turn into one of those characters that really changes for the better under the upcoming circumstances... I'm wondering about his conniving cell mate....

Comment

Working...
          X