Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 2 episode order clarification

Hi all,
    I have come seeking assistance on a confusing matter. I have the SG-1 Collection box-set (the one with the big stand-out gate on the front) and was just doing some research on season 2. As well as missing the episodes from the last disc of season 2 in the included booklet (1969 and Out of Mind aren't even listed), the episode order is different to what is shown on both IMDb and Wikipedia.

In the booklet, it shows Bane, Spirits, The Tok'ra (Pt1 & Pt2), Touchstone, A Matter of Time and The Fifth Race. On both IMDb and Wiki, it shows Bane, The Tok'ra (Pt1 & Pt2), Spirits, Touchstone, The Fifth Race and A Matter of Time.

Can anyone confirm which of those orders is actually correct please? Considering the mess they have made with the missing season 2 episodes, I am wary of trusting anything shown in the booklet, but it does match the DVD order.

Thanks

Originally posted by LeeC22 View Post
    Hi all,
    On both IMDb and Wiki, it shows Bane, The Tok'ra (Pt1 & Pt2), Spirits, Touchstone, The Fifth Race and A Matter of Time.
    Gateworld lists the same, so i believe this to be correct. However, i'm fairly sure that these have minimal if no references to eachother, so i'm not entirely sure if viewing order matters

Comment

Ok, thanks. I hadn't really noticed it before, I tend not to read much of the stuff that comes with box sets.

Comment

Working...
      X