New space series by CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New space series by CBS

Ian McDonald's novel Luna is adapted by cbs. I.McDonald is a great writer and the story is taking place in the moon. . It's still in development so fingers crossed

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/luna-new...adapted-for-tv

I love a serious space based series, Pakar. Sounds intriguing. Bring it on

Comment

Very early days in the development but hopefully they will manage to pull it off.

Has anyone here read the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
        Very early days in the development but hopefully they will manage to pull it off.

Has anyone here read the book?
        the book will be published next month but cbs has allready baught it Of course there are people (critics even producers) who have already read it because copies they have been sent to them before publication.
        Last edited by pakar; 18 August 2015, 05:19 AM.

Comment

I have recently been approved by NetGalley.com to receive advance copies in e-book format. I had requested Luna but was turned down because the publisher was only making it available to Australian and UK reviewers. It comes out on Sept. 22, but I have a limited budget for books right now, but hopefully I get a chance to read it before the series premieres, which won't be for at least another year I'd bet.

That article references "Game of Thrones in space," but that description has already been used for The Expanse.

Comment

Not sure about this one, but if it does well we might get a new Star Trek
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Not sure about this one, but if it does well we might get a new Star Trek
              No way. It all takes place on the moon

Comment

No enough detail, but feuding on the moon when one bullet in the wrong direction could cause all their death, doesn't sound very smart to me. But then CBS has form of making dumb scifi, UTD.

Comment

Working...
                X