• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stalag 14th Virginia (508)

Visit the Episode GuideFALLING SKIES SEASON FIVE
    STALAG 14th VIRGINIA
    EPISODE NUMBER - 508
    With Tom and his family sentenced to a summary execution, Weaver tries quietly to rally support against Captain Marshall -- who he suspects is somehow under the control of an Overlord.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 09 September 2015, 10:02 PM.

So
    Spoiler:
    she was some sort of biomechanical construct (droid almost like), rather than a human who had gotten taken over. At least that has been resolved with no one dying on our side...
    And nice to see pope again. If for only a minute or so..

Comment

Given there are only 2-3 more episodes of this series, I want to see more progress toward winning, not these side trips to more drama. Though it may be that they made this side trip in order to gather more people (the military guys at the base).

Some very interesting things happened. It seems the "good" doctor that Ann saved with leeches (or whatever those things were) was not on our side at all, and he turned on Ann and got her thrown in the brig with her family.

I was not happy to see the guy that was guardian the Masons get killed by one of his own soldiers.

I don't remember seeing Matt coming back with troops, so I'm wondering how Tom turned up with Cochese and the others. Maybe he met them coming to the rescue and took over driving the truck.

I was really disgusted with what Pope has turned into. With so few episodes left, it seems pretty obvious there's going to be some sort of showdown between him and the Masons. It remains to be seen if he survives. Personally, I don't think he will.

I was rather disgusted with Hal for as much as telling Ben he didn't love Maggie. If he didn't, why the heck was he so mean to Ben so often over the fact that Ben was in love with Maggie. Hal has never been a favorite, and this just dropped him down another few notches.

Loved the scene where the firing squad refused to fire and turned on their "Captain".

I felt kind of badly for Dan when he realized that his friend wasn't his friend after all.

Comment

Bring on the death of Pope

Comment

Wow, Pope has fallen hard... No coming back for him, dead by the end of next episode I reckon...

So, an Espheni Queen? Kill it and they win it seems... 2 more episodes to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            So, an Espheni Queen? Kill it and they win it seems... 2 more episodes to go!
            Cochise, didn't Say it was a queen. All iirc he said was "We had only assumed that they didn't have one".. Perhaps it might be some sort of godlike being??

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              Cochise, didn't Say it was a queen. All iirc he said was "We had only assumed that they didn't have one".. Perhaps it might be some sort of godlike being??
              In the next time trailer, they mention something about a queen, so I'm just guessing that's what it is...

Comment

Wow, Pope has fallen hard... No coming back for him, dead by the end of next episode I reckon...
                This is kind of how Pope was at the beginning of the show, the Pope that Maggie hinted at, only they soften him up for seasons 1 through 4 and didn't make him a mental case so we'd learn to love him. There's got to be an epic showdown between him and Tom, with one or both dying in the end.
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

In the next time trailer, they mention something about a queen, so I'm just guessing that's what it is...
                  H,m. Didn't remember seeing/hearing anything about a queen in the "Next time on Falling skies" part.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    H,m. Didn't remember seeing/hearing anything about a queen in the "Next time on Falling skies" part.
                    I'm pretty sure what's said in the trailer is "The arrival of this Queen means only one thing...

I could be wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      This is kind of how Pope was at the beginning of the show, the Pope that Maggie hinted at, only they soften him up for seasons 1 through 4 and didn't make him a mental case so we'd learn to love him. There's got to be an epic showdown between him and Tom, with one or both dying in the end.
                      yep this is what I'm thinking. I don't know I liked how Pope became part of the family so to speak(like the crazy uncle) but now he's back to being as you said above so yeah hope he gets killed off IMO which he probably will next episode since we only have two left.

Comment

I felt sorry for Pope at first, but now hes gone beyond the point of return...

Comment

I want to know where Anne got her shiny, new, stylish, black leather jacket in this episode. They've been wearing old, worn, dirty clothes for a long time, and suddenly she shows up in this new jacket. Did they stumble across an abandoned fashion store somewhere along the way that she raided?

Comment

The same place where they always stock up on weapons and gasoline when supplies get low
                            Originally posted by aretood2
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

1. Maybe there was a storage closet at the base containing a leather jacket in good condition.

2. So this guy was grateful for Anne's efforts, then suddenly finds that Lexi is half-Espheni and then he freaks out?

3. Credit to Tom and Dan for some seriously good blagging.

4. What the hell did the Espheni to to Marshall? Clone her?

5. WTF is Pope's game? We'll soon find out.
                              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Working...
                              X