This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hasnt RDA ever been interviewed?

Perhaps its just me but i realised while reading the inteviews that possibly the most important character in SG-1, Richard Dean Anderson, has not been interviewed by Gateworld. Is this due to legal issues or some other logical reason?

Originally posted by lee27
    Perhaps its just me but i realised while reading the inteviews that possibly the most important character in SG-1, Richard Dean Anderson, has not been interviewed by Gateworld. Is this due to legal issues or some other logical reason?

Maybe he refuses and he don't like it.. simple as that??
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

i think....and bear in mind i'm speaking as a person, not a moderator or anyone 'in the know'...that while gateworld would certainly like to interview/talk to him, he has yet to ever say 'yes'

There are times when the other actors say no as well. Let's say there are 2 cons in a single month and the same 'reporter' goes to both. It would not be unknown for the actor to say 'you know, i only have time to do three interviews, i talked to you guys last month and i haven't talked to this site recently, so i'll talk to them instead of you. nothing personal, just trying to spread things around'

rda's simply not big on doing interviews in general. He tends to prefer simply doing his job and not worrying about that angle
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Add to that that cons are a great way for us to meet actors and ask them for interviews. Ergo, actors who don't do cons - like RDA - are much harder to get.

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
          Add to that that cons are a great way for us to meet actors and ask them for interviews. Ergo, actors who don't do cons - like RDA - are much harder to get.
          yep, all a person can do is send a note to bridge or the actor's agent saying 'we'd love to talk to x' and send contact info and it's up to the actor to decide if s/he will talk to you

rda notoriously rarely does 'official' interviews, not to mention fan interviews

it's even harder when he often does his interviews when he's at bridge studios....and he's often only there 9 days out of the month and making the show comes first
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

All I'll say is that we're working in getting Richard, and the chances are good. Give us time.

Comment

That's awesomely ironic.

"I hope shots of my ___ serve you well."
              -Jack in Heroes

Comment

Originally posted by David
                All I'll say is that we're working in getting Richard, and the chances are good. Give us time.
                If you guys pull it off you will be gods.
                "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                *Jack holds up three fingers*
                ------------------------------
                Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Working...
                X