• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Episode 5

Visit the Episode GuideDARK MATTER - SEASON ONE
    EPISODE 5
    EPISODE NUMBER - 105
    The crew are hired by their handler to salvage a seemingly deserted space freighter, a reclaim op that appears to be straightforward until a deadly cargo is uncovered and they are forced to fight for their lives. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 August 2015, 04:24 PM.

in this week's episode, jayne, river, and the rest of the crew find spooky cannibal madmen called reavers on an abandoned space ship

Comment

& Rodney showed up

Comment

Why are they just numbering the episodes instead of giving them a title? Last night's should have been called "Bushwhacked."

Comment

hmm so 2 and 3? and 1 is a bit jealous. Did something really "happen" between them or are they just trying to make it look like it for other reasons?
          And what is up with 2 that she healed so fast?(and didn't catch the virus?)

Nice to see David Hewlett-hoping we see more of him maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by AutumnDream View Post
            in this week's episode, jayne, river, and the rest of the crew find spooky cannibal madmen called reavers on an abandoned space ship
            I don't know if I would call them reavers....reavers can drive and manage the workings of a space craft so they do retain some higher functions of their brains....these creatures can't. And the virus induced cannibals is being used on a lot of shows, heck, 'The Walking Dead' has built an entire series around.
            sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Perelandra View Post
              hmm so 2 and 3? and 1 is a bit jealous. Did something really "happen" between them or are they just trying to make it look like it for other reasons?
              The show writers are definitely trying to create a 'love triangle' between the three of them that part is obvious. She seems to be going for the real bad boy.....

I wonder if the card that 5 found has something to do with it. Wasn't it something to do with sub space - I can't recall, I will have to watch again. Maybe 1 and 2 came from a different place in space or time?

I know that 3 said that 1 had his face surgically altered but there is no evidence to support that just yet, just 3 assuming that is what had to have happened since 1 found his double.

Originally posted by Perelandra
              That was fun to see David again. Given the type of character and that he's been giving them jobs, I would expect to see him again! If not, I would be disappointed.
              sigpic

Comment

Oh look, Zombies. A few years ago it was all vampires

Interesting and creepy and yeah, why did she heal so fast? But zombies are just so over done.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hypothesis: The virus mutated and finally do what it was supposed too in the first place, or at least partially, and granted her regeneration/healing abilities.

I hate zombies. They are too creepy.
                  Fancy Lee: Every organization needs its designated a**h***. That is my gift to the Killjoy collective. The a**h*** may not be liked, but he will always be necessary, because he does what's needed.
                  Killjoy, 1x06, One blood
                  --------------------
                  Clint Barton: Why am I back? How'd you get him out?
                  Natasha Romanoff: Cognitive re-calibration. I hit you really hard in the head.
                  The Avengers
                  ---------------------
                  Clint Barton: The city is flying and we're fighting an army of robots. And I have a bow and arrow. Nothing makes sense.
                  The Avengers: Age of Ultron
                  --------------------

Comment

When 3 was telling 1 that 2 came on to him I thought he might be making it up but her coming on to him at the end backed up his claim. If they are clones that might explain the fast healing. They've already lasted longer then they are supposed to so maybe they have regenerative abilities as well, or the virus works as intended on clones rather than actual humans for some reason.
                    Originally posted by Descended
                    That blackhole was awfully weak, since the last blackhole they encountered practically stopped time in the SGC through a wormhole linked to a planet that was merely orbiting a blackhole, yet they flew almost into this one and all that happened was Teal'cs voice got a little deeper.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                      ...I wonder if the card that 5 found has something to do with it. Wasn't it something to do with sub space - I can't recall, I will have to watch again. Maybe 1 and 2 came from a different place in space or time?....
                      Maybe there's a Stargate behind that big door.

Comment

Good episode this week. As to where they're going next, I have no idea.

Comment

Originally posted by The Shrike View Post
                          Maybe there's a Stargate behind that big door.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                            The show writers are definitely trying to create a 'love triangle' between the three of them that part is obvious. She seems to be going for the real bad boy.....

I wonder if the card that 5 found has something to do with it. Wasn't it something to do with sub space - I can't recall, I will have to watch again. Maybe 1 and 2 came from a different place in space or time?

I know that 3 said that 1 had his face surgically altered but there is no evidence to support that just yet, just 3 assuming that is what had to have happened since 1 found his double.

That was fun to see David again. Given the type of character and that he's been giving them jobs, I would expect to see him again! If not, I would be disappointed.
                            Yeah that card-probably won't get to see what it does for awhile-I need to re-watch, too.
                            Yes, alternate universe could explain the extra 1 other than a clone or surgically altered face.

Comment

Originally posted by Final View Post
                              When 3 was telling 1 that 2 came on to him I thought he might be making it up but her coming on to him at the end backed up his claim. If they are clones that might explain the fast healing. They've already lasted longer then they are supposed to so maybe they have regenerative abilities as well, or the virus works as intended on clones rather than actual humans for some reason.
                              Thought he was making up, too, until the very end. I've been thinking clones, too, with the real ones behind the door?

Comment

Working...
                              X