This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis On DVD

I'm well aware this question is probably way, way premature, but does anyone know when we can expect the Atlantis DVD box set?
    "Magnets." - Col. Jack O'Neill

Probably August-October just like the Stargate SG-1 DVDs.

And you're not premature on this one. People have been asking this since... The forth episode or so

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Can't wait either

I have all the episodes but there's nothing like owning the actual box-set. I hope it won't be too expensive. I'm only a student after all
      May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman
        Can't wait either

I have all the episodes but there's nothing like owning the actual box-set. ...
        Yes, I can't wait for the box-set despite having the eps. I don't have the commentaries, after all.

-IMF
        "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
        "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
        BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

I'll be wanting the box set. I know they're selling individual DVD's, but it's the box set I'm after.

Comment

Originally posted by IMForeman
            Yes, I can't wait for the box-set despite having the eps. I don't have the commentaries, after all.
            That's assuming there will even be commentaries...
            Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Ugly Pig
              That's assuming there will even be commentaries...
              Yeah there will be.

Why have them for Seasons 4 - 7 of SG-1 but not have them for Atlantis?

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
              Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                Yeah there will be.

Why have them for Seasons 4 - 7 of SG-1 but not have them for Atlantis?
                Beats me. But they were not mentioned among the list of extras for the upcoming DVDs...
                Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

I can't wait for the dvd set as well. All the ones I taped from scifi channel have ads for other shows over the show. Some place several months ago there was a place to go to submit questions for one of the writers to be answered on the dvd set so I fingure we will get at least that type of extra.
                  "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                  'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                  Individuality is freedom lived.
                  'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I hope they're not as expensive as the Star Trek DVD sets...I avoided those simply because they were way too expensive.
                    sigpic

Comment

I figure they will cost the same as the SG-1 dvds.
                      "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                      'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                      Individuality is freedom lived.
                      'Janis Joplin'

Comment

I want the DVD set simply for the privilage of watching the show commercial-free on my 42" plasma screen and home theater system. Plus all the special features. Interviews with the cast, crew, watching the sets being built... I want it all!
                        sigpic
                        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

-IMF
                          Oh, I love the commentaries! They're one of the best features. It's awesome that they comment on every episode. It's rare that season TV sets do that. I wish they had commentaries for the early seasons.

I surely hope that the Atlantis DVDs have commentaries! They can't give us commentaries for the last several seasons of SG-1 and not any on Atlantis! That would be just wrong!

One of my all time fave commentaries has to be The Other Guys. Christopher Judge is just great! And his laugh is infectious.
                          Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

i guess over here in Australia we'll get it about 5 months after you guys
                            Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

Originally posted by Funkmeister
                              I'll be wanting the box set. I know they're selling individual DVD's, but it's the box set I'm after.
                              Me too. I need the box sets. They all look soooo nice when lined up on my bookshelf.

Comment

Working...
                              X