Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My thoughts so far (AoS Spoilers S1 & 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My thoughts so far (AoS Spoilers S1 & 2)

just some random thoughts
    • The kree was an idiot, he couldnt even find a town full of mutants.
    • Logan is uselss, he could have saved a lot of trouble by securing the crystal from Talbot before anyone used it.
    • I am concerned about the mutants motives. Why didnt they help prevent Hydra from using the crystal? Didnt Skye's mother want revenge by killing Whitehall too?
    • Does Season 2 lacks a compelling overall objective? Gonzales' team has wrestled control from Coulson, who's now in hiding with Hunter... but does anyone care?
    • The Ward arc worked because it was shocking to learn that the character was a persona he'd created. However, unless Coulson is playing the longest con in Marvel history, we know what type of man he is. Just like we knew May wasn't the Clairvoyant, we know Coulson isn't a bad guy. No one really believes that Coulson is shady.
    "You don't know half of it".
    Former C.I.A. Director George Bush
    (When asked about UFO secrecy by a member of his presidential campaign committee)

I personally love that Coulson is a good guy. It's nice to have a character who truly wants to protect people. I doubt (and hope) that they would never make him evil.
    sigpic

Comment

Working...
    X