Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hugh Jackman says his Wolverine 3 will be the last.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hugh Jackman says his Wolverine 3 will be the last.

Hugh Jackman has said on comicbook.com that the upcoming Wolvie 3 will be the last time he 'suits' up for playing our favored Logan.

So does this potentially mean after Xmen apocalypse, we won't get any more wolvie? Or will they just have someone take over for him?

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    Hugh Jackman has said on comicbook.com that the upcoming Wolvie 3 will be the last time he 'suits' up for playing our favored Logan.

So does this potentially mean after Xmen apocalypse, we won't get any more wolvie? Or will they just have someone take over for him?
    He just meant for standalone Wolverine films. He might still do X-Men, but who knows. He is going to get to old for the part eventually so sooner or later he has to stop.
    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think its about the time. Wolverine has been oversaturated IMO with the X-Men movies
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        I think its about the time. Wolverine has been oversaturated IMO with the X-Men movies
        I agree. I like Wolverine but the focus on him has detracted from all other great characters in the comics. In particular Cyclops who is supposed to be so much more.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I agree. I like Wolverine but the focus on him has detracted from all other great characters in the comics. In particular Cyclops who is supposed to be so much more.
          We won't mention the unnameable movie
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            I enjoyed the 2nd one but that's about it... Hopefully the 3rd Wolverine will allow the creators to focus on the other characters after he hangs up the coat.
            Back from the grave.

Comment

didn't he say that once before?

Comment

Well, looking at the 'superhero' movie release schedule, we see
                X-men Age of apocalypse 2016
                Wolvie 3 for 2017
                and X-men untitled in 2018.

Comment

Does he mean he wont star in Wolverine movies, but will star in the collective XMen films, or retiring from the role all together?

If so, which movies will he be appearing in before his retirement?

Comment

According to this article, he will be in Xmen apocalypse before wolvie 3, then hangs up the claws.

We will next get to see Hugh Jackman as Wolverine in X-Men: Apocalypse, which opens on May 19, 2016 in the UK and May 27, 2016 in the US, before Wolverine 3 hits the big screen on March 2, 2017 in the UK and March 3, 2017 in the US. It will then be time to say goodbye to Hugh Jackman as Wolverine.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      Just like the comics then.

Comment

True, he seems to have been the most crossed over hero with all the rest of the marvel comics..

Comment

Working...
                        X