• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grodd Lives (121)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE FLASH - SEASON ONE
    GRODD LIVES
    EPISODE NUMBER - 121
    Joe and the Flash tangle with an armored soldier who is targeting the gold reserve, which turns up General Eiling -- and leads to a subterranean confrontation with the super-intelligent gorilla, Grodd.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 05 May 2015, 10:27 PM.

Grodd is awesome! Cant wait to see how this season concludes!

Comment

Not bad of an ep.. Though Iris being so peeved at both Barry and dad for keeping the secret was a twist, since they WERE right about it. Especially since she also kept secrets (well one really, her denial of her love for barry).
      But the fight with Grodd was too short imo. And why didn't we see anything mentioned in the news about the derailing or damage to that Subway train that hit him?

Comment

This ep was awesome. Grodd was genuinely menacing, which is good cos few Flash villains have that. Maximum credit to Jesse L Martin as well for the fear he portrayed towards something that ultimately wouldn't have been there when it was filmed.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

So Grodd also has superspeed now? Because obviously only supersonic reflexes would have allowed to him to do what he did to Barry.
          "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

And if Barry had gotten up to supersonic speed. Where was the sonic boom? And wouldn't THAT at least have knocked grodd down/out?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              Grodd is awesome! Cant wait to see how this season concludes!
              Grodd was definitely way better than I thought he would be. I look forward to seeing him pop up again at some point.

I agree about the end of this season. It should be an amazing season finale.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Grodd is awesome that is all
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                X