• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lily (420)

Visit the Episode GuideONCE UPON A TIME - SEASON FOUR
    LILY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 420
    Emma’s potential for darkness is looming over everyone, but when Emma realizes Maleficent’s daughter Lily is in fact her closest friend from her foster care days, she resolves to find Lily and reunite her with her mother. Meanwhile, in Storybrooke, Gold faces a crisis involving Belle. In a foster care flashback, things are looking up for young Emma with her new family until Lily’s appearance threatens to destabilize everything. (ABC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 22 April 2015, 11:36 PM.

Interesting episode..

Spoiler:
    So it's cause of the Apprentice that Lilly (lilith) knows all about charming and snow, the evil queen, and storybrook, and what they did, so that is why she is out for revenge.
    I liked how gold pushed the heart back into Belle, even though he seemed like he wanted it to control her. Good for him.
    As for Robin and Zelena. MAN that is a twist. Though is she telling the truth?

Comment

This episode really bored me. I mean, beyond the Zelena twist(I bet she's gonna start regretting this revenge plan as soon as the first months kick in) and Lily's return, what actually happened? Not a whole lot, that's what.

I wasn't really that interested in Maleficent's storyline. She has no bite anymore. I liked that they found an actress with a resemblance to von Straten, but Lily's villain-to-hero journey seemed to be the most rushed yet("SHOOT ME OR I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING... oh, you wanna make amends? Cool, let's go save everything.").

Why on earth did Regina leave Belle's heart in Storybrooke?

How did the Apprentice leave Storybrooke and/or arrive in the Land Without Magic?
      And why is the Sorcerer a magic cauldron?
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I thought somebody near the beginning of the episode said the author was back in the book where he belonged. Yet there he was with Rumple in various scenes ... not in the book.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          I thought somebody near the beginning of the episode said the author was back in the book where he belonged. Yet there he was with Rumple in various scenes ... not in the book.
          Wasn't that a flashback?
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

That was the Apprentice not the Author who was in the book. As to how he is outside.. Perhaps like that dragon guy, he can travel where ever he wants.

Comment

i enjoyed the ep, like i enjoy all of them.

i did really like the scene where emma was going to shoot lily. there was actual bite in this scene!!

seriously didn't like zelena saying she's pregnant... regina really doesn't get a break.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                That was the Apprentice not the Author who was in the book. As to how he is outside.. Perhaps like that dragon guy, he can travel where ever he wants.
                That was a flashback from right after the Apprentice sent Maleficents child to our realm. So the Author was trapped and the Apprentice was free.

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                i enjoyed the ep, like i enjoy all of them.

i did really like the scene where emma was going to shoot lily. there was actual bite in this scene!!

seriously didn't like zelena saying she's pregnant... regina really doesn't get a break.
                I really do not believe she is pregnant. She may be wicked, but not stupid. I dont know if Robin knows how pregnancy tests work and even then its not so hard to get a positive one.
                Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
                  That was a flashback from right after the Apprentice sent Maleficents child to our realm. So the Author was trapped and the Apprentice was free.

I really do not believe she is pregnant. She may be wicked, but not stupid. I dont know if Robin knows how pregnancy tests work and even then its not so hard to get a positive one.
                  Yes, the Apprentice was never in the book. After what the Author made him do to Lily, he trapped the Author and then reported to the Sorcerer.

I think she is pregnant. I mean, yeah, it's a bit too far, even for Zelena, but it's just the sort of twist the OUAT writers thrive on.
                  "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by rushy View Post
                    Yes, the Apprentice was never in the book. After what the Author made him do to Lily, he trapped the Author and then reported to the Sorcerer.

I think she is pregnant. I mean, yeah, it's a bit too far, even for Zelena, but it's just the sort of twist the OUAT writers thrive on.
                    I wish I could deny that, but given the Charmings Family Tree nothing should surprise me anymore. I still hope not, its a really akward Storyline. I mean how is that supposed to end? Better it being a lie, than bringing up abortion or death of a Pregnant woman.

Also Emma is starting to turn faster. She was never this violent before and as I knew, not knowing does not keep her from considering herself a murderer. Good that Regina could talk her down, but what if there is nobody to stop her next time or worse, Lily.
                    Last edited by tomstone; 28 April 2015, 12:41 PM.
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I wish I could deny that, but given the Charmings Family Tree nothing should surprise me anymore. I still hope not, its a really akward Storyline. I mean how is that supposed to end? Better it being a lie, than bringing up abortion or death of a Pregnant woman.

Also Emma is starting to turn faster. She was never this violent before and as I knew, not knowing does not keep her from considering herself a murderer. Good that Regina could talk her down, but what if there is nobody to stop her next time or worse, Lily.
                      To be honest I getting a little bored with Emma now, but with how Regina is now, I'd rather if Emma was killed off and Regina became the Saviour.
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Have they been out there that long she could get preggers?? I doubt it, and in the time that she was "in storybrook' did she even have time to knock it around with Hood??

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                        To be honest I getting a little bored with Emma now, but with how Regina is now, I'd rather if Emma was killed off and Regina became the Saviour.
                        That would be one heck of a twist!

Comment

Have they been out there that long she could get preggers?? I doubt it, and in the time that she was "in storybrook' did she even have time to knock it around with Hood??
                          I doubt they knocked it around with Hood in Storybrooke, given how confused he was over having been with Regina. As for their time in New York, they've been there for about a month or so, plus I'm sure Zelena could detect pregnancy with her magic.

Comment

Given that Marion spent most of her time in Storybrooke "frozen" and without her heart, I doubt very much that she and Robin had much of that type of time with each other.

Comment

Which to me means she is faking it. I would love to see how heart broken this will make Hood when he finds out.

Comment

Working...
                              X