This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did Gateworld mess up?

The recent story about Pete appearing in S8 ep. "Affinity" says that an annonymous tipster told them about details for this episode. here's the last few lines from the story. Notice what I have in bold print.

"Here's what our anonymous tipster told us:

• "Pete will appear in the Season Eight episode 'Affinity.' I've been on the set this morning purely by accident and talked to someone there. She said they were shooting second unit for 'Affinity,' and while we were talking Amanda Tapping and David DeLuise came out of her trailer to get ready to shoot another scene. (Unfortunately inside a building.)"
    According to a previous report, Carter talks with her teammates about her relationship with Pete in this episode, implying that he just might make an appearance (story)

(Thanks to fcol for the tip!)"

So is this fcol person the one who gave the tip, or what? Not very anonymous, eh? hehe.

Oh my! It's Fcol! (S)He's the tipster! I'll get him/her!!!!!! There's not even a Fcol registered at GateWorld, so....

Comment

Originally posted by Larry The Chevron Guy
      So is this fcol person the one who gave the tip, or what? Not very anonymous, eh? hehe
      Just because FCOL passed the tip on to Gateworld doesn't mean the tip ORIGINATED with FCOL. It could have come from somewhere else.

Comment

Wow. Sarcasm doesn't come across to well when read on a screen. lol

Comment

Generally sarcasm is used is passing remarks and comments, not when you bring it to everyone's attention in it's own thread

Comment

When you're discussing or spoiling stuff for episodes that haven't happened yet, please put the episode name in the title.

Here i am, avoiding spoilers and, in an effort to see if something is wrong, i get all nice and spoiled for a season 8 episode.

If this was posted in the season 8 part of the forum, there would be no need to mark spoilers, however in any other area, all spoilers must be marked and warned.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Ummm ... what?

If "fcol" is the person's birthname, I was definitely mistaken about the anonymous part. If you know his/her first and last name from the letters F, C, O, and L, you're one up on me.
              GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
              The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
              Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Well, don't anyone get their hopes up too much. For starters it's just a rumour and nothing has actually been said about the show by producers/directors or such. But if it is to be true, nice going!
                __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Darren
                  Ummm ... what?

If "fcol" is the person's birthname, I was definitely mistaken about the anonymous part. If you know his/her first and last name from the letters F, C, O, and L, you're one up on me.
                  I'm guessing this tipster is Mr. For C. O. Loud I wonder what his middle initials stand for.......

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                    I'm guessing this tipster is Mr. For C. O. Loud I wonder what his middle initials stand for.......
                    Casimir Orestes Loud. Duh.

Comment

Its possible that FCOL is an alias for a member in the gateworld community since obviously they knew that GW.net is one of the biggest SG fan sites. Or instead of just saying thanks "anonymous" for the tip, they made up a name that has no relativity to the tipster.
                      Red counter: 14 Dings and growing.

Green (positive) JELLO donations are always welcome

Mckay: Oh my god, He IS Kirk...

Comment

Working...
                      X