• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Public Enemy (318)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    PUBLIC ENEMY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 318
    Detective Lance is on the warpath after the League of Assassins frames the Arrow for murder, putting Oliver and his friends in his crosshairs. Ray's life hangs in the balance after he is shot, and in the past Oliver encounters Shado's twin sister.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 17 April 2015, 10:13 PM.

Man o man what a humdinger of an ep. I loved the flashback to Shado's sister and that Oli came clean (somewhat) to her about Shado's demise.
    But Roy giving himself up to cover for Oli? Strange. And now everyone knows Oli is the arrow, how will he protect everyone else in the group?

Comment

Can Lance have that heart attack & die now ?

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        Man o man what a humdinger of an ep. I loved the flashback to Shado's sister and that Oli came clean (somewhat) to her about Shado's demise.
        But Roy giving himself up to cover for Oli? Strange. And now everyone knows Oli is the arrow, how will he protect everyone else in the group?
        It's a weird move for Roy to turn himself in. I mean, Lance KNOWS Oliver is the Arrow. So how is it conceivable that Roy can simply get Oli off the hook. The only thing I can think of is that he's going to confess to killing that cop, and perhaps try to take the blame for all the other original Arrow killings.

Originally posted by TheRandomOne View Post
        Can Lance have that heart attack & die now ?
        I know what you mean. I mean I think Lance is awesome... But geez, he's suddenly become the cop you love to hate... while still being completely understandable in his motivations... if a little extreme.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
          I know what you mean. I mean I think Lance is awesome... But geez, he's suddenly become the cop you love to hate... while still being completely understandable in his motivations... if a little extreme.
          He's letting his personal vendetta against Oli cloud his judgement. And just like a judge should recuse himself (or herself) if their is a personal conflicting issue, so too should Quinten have done the same.

Comment

He's letting his personal vendetta against Oli cloud his judgement. And just like a judge should recuse himself (or herself) if their is a personal conflicting issue, so too should Quinten have done the same.
            I'm sure Laurel would point that out if it wasn't for her being a vigilante as well.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

She has tried to. BUT Quinten seems to not care one bit.

Also someone made a real good comment over on Classicbattletech.com. If these cops were as great hunting down the real criminals as they seemed to be going after "Team arrow" then the Arrow wouldn't be needed!

Comment

She has tried to. BUT Quinten seems to not care one bit.

Also someone made a real good comment over on Classicbattletech.com. If these cops were as great hunting down the real criminals as they seemed to be going after "Team arrow" then the Arrow wouldn't be needed!
                Maybe they just got better since Arrow upped the stakes.

I certainly see where he is coming from. There are a lot of emotions driving him. Anger, guilt, loss, etc. It's great.

Comment

Working...
                X