X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hammond in Atlantis?

Will Georgie Boy Be in Atlantis?

I ask this because... Where does Hammond Go, Jack Gets promoted to his job, What does Hammond do? Retire? Noway.

In Promethus Unbound, Hammond Told Daniel he wanted to retire until he fought Anubis and it got him bloodthirsty and adventurist. So will the Good General Be in Atlantis? Perhaps taking over showing Wier A Thing or Two. Maybe just Maybe Hammond will kill Wraith using Nothing but his barehands!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

i personally think that Hammond will be given fulltime command of the Prometheus. since the Prometheus was designed to protect earth from the Goa'uld, he would be the perfect commander because he has actually went up against a fleet of Goa'uld ships and survived.

this would also give him a great opportunity to show up on both SG-1 and Atlantis during next seasons crossovers

sigpic

Comment

Last Summer, You seen him Destroy Anubis's Fleet and sacrifice himself to save Earth. He Survived and Took a Desk Job. Now He's Back, And this Summer His ship is Upgraded, He's address changed to Pegasus, And He is PO'ed. Don't miss this Action Pack Comedic Thriller... Stargate: Hammond Unleashed.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGgHAXalVyM

"And those who are prideful and refuse to bow down shall be laid low and made onto dust." Then Shall Fall Scifi!

If you don't worship Metonic... your parents won't love you anymore.. well they dont now...

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
        Last Summer, You seen him Destroy Anubis's Fleet and sacrifice himself to save Earth. He Survived and Took a Desk Job. Now He's Back, And this Summer His ship is Upgraded, He's address changed to Pegasus, And He is PO'ed. Don't miss this Action Pack Comedic Thriller... Stargate: Hammond Unleashed.
        That would be awesome...

Comment

It's not entirely a matter of Hammond's possible role in the storyline: From what I understand Hammond left SGC because Don S. Davis wanted to leave the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Metonic
            Maybe just Maybe Hammond will kill Wraith using Nothing but his barehands!
            i can see that. he slaps his bald head, lets out a blood curdling scream, and charges at the wraith. that would be so freaking awesome.

Comment

He would miss his grandkids too much if he went to atlantis

Comment

My theory ....and ive seen every ep thats aired thanks to *cough* the net.

speculation /spoiler space

is that hammond will die.
                Think about it a sec.
                The daedlus shows up in atlantis. .. . in the middle of the attack on sga.
                They with thier ZPM carry the day in the battle but the dadelus is damaged severely....or maybe they get the zpm to atlantis but without the boosted systems on the ship they fall to the last hive ship. Maybe even the zpm itself is partially damaged in a way that makes it worthless to dadeulus and they ring it down. I read somewhere that they will have a zpm sometime early in season 2. Hammond in command dies ...new colonel dies in the occupation of atlantis ...so shep is left back in command.... and think about it.....earth cant send another leader because the only known zpm is in atlantis.
                Weir/shep back in command of atlantis with earth having no way of resupplying them again. Atlantis is running 1/3 power but enough to keep out the wraith.

Also look at the last few eps of sg1 and atlantis in UK....people are dying left and right.
                I realy think this is the way it will go

sam
                jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

don't know whether hammy will appear on sga,
                  Spoiler:
                  but know that general beau bridges will

Comment

Originally posted by sgafansam
                    My theory ....and ive seen every ep thats aired thanks to *cough* the net.
                    Having seen the same eps you have, I would have to agree with your conclusion. It makes sense to me. Gotta love those torrents!

Comment

Why can't he just retire? Why does he have to go off and be a hero or die? Let the guy retire to a peaceful life where is only concern is getting up in time to see his grand kids off to school.

Comment

Did you guys pay attenetion to what was said in promethius unbound? It was said he is now the head of the new branch the president created: Homeworld Security,<----- Cheesy name but completely true. So as he is head of Earth Defense I dont see him dying or going to Atlantis anytime soon, no matter how sweet that would be!
                        Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c17
                          Did you guys pay attenetion to what was said in promethius unbound? It was said he is now the head of the new branch the president created: Homeworld Security,<----- Cheesy name but completely true. So as he is head of Earth Defense I dont see him dying or going to Atlantis anytime soon, no matter how sweet that would be!
                          MILD SPOILERS FOR SG-1 SEASON 9
                          According to Gateworld, Jack will be in charge of the Homeworld Security Department. Leading to a new commander of the SGC, and leaving us wondering what is going to happen to Hammond.
                          -EARCK

"You ended that sentence in a preposition, *******!"
                          -Jack O'Niell

Comment

I hope Hammond ends up on Daedalus and commands that as Atlantasis ship
                            Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
                            McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Steam
                              I hope Hammond ends up on Daedalus and commands that as Atlantasis ship
                              I hope your right. ....... always been one of the more honest and charasmatic characters on the show
                              jake o'niel ".......bite me"

Mythbusters....."I reject your reality and arbitrarily substitute it with my own"

Comment

Working...
                              X