X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Book Of The Damned (1018)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by BuddyTV
    From the CW: "Charlie calls Sam and Dean to tell them she found the Book of the Dead which could help remove the Mark of Cain. The Winchesters race to her after she tells them she‘s been shot by a man named Jacob Styne (guest star Jeff Branson) who says the book belongs to his family and he won‘t rest until he gets it back. Castiel and Metatron take a road trip to find Castiel‘s grace but they hit a couple road bumps along the way."
    Original Air Date: 04/15/2015
    Last edited by Bagpuss; 01 April 2015, 03:17 PM.
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Man, Supernatural really struggles to keep me interrested by now. It feels like even Sam and Dean are already Jaded by everything they have been through.

I wanted to punch Sams face in though for what he did with the book. He seriously gave it to the worst powerhungry witch he could find. Way to go moron.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I didn't hate it or love it. Making a deal with the worse person on the show didn't surprise me. The show is kind of repeating itself. I will probably watch it again to see if I'm still meh on it. I wish Constantine wasn't canceled. I felt that show was a fresh take on Supernatural.

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Of Hell View Post
        I didn't hate it or love it. Making a deal with the worse person on the show didn't surprise me. The show is kind of repeating itself. I will probably watch it again to see if I'm still meh on it.
        Yeah I feel the same way. I sort of dread season 11.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X