X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paint It Black (1016)

Episode synopsis:

Originally posted by Buddy TV
    From the CW: "Sam and Dean investigate a string of suicides committed by people with little in common other than the identical, grisly method of death - slow, self-administered disembowelment. All of the victims were members of a Catholic church and had recently given confession, leading the brothers to suspect the priest (guest star Stephen Daniel Curtis) is somehow involved. Meanwhile, when Crowley captures Olivette (guest star Teryl Rothery), the leader of the Grand Coven, Rowena (guest star Ruth Connell) pleads her case to be allowed to practice magic freely again."

Original Air Date : 03/25/2014
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

I really am starting to hate Crowleys mother. I found it a good twist in the beginning and the actress is so "Go hard or go home" with her performance, that she was pretty enjoyable. By now she is just a very calculated mess. You can never tell her reactions or what is she going to do, only thing for certain is that she wants total control.

Crowley himself is just pathetic at the moment. How the Demons still follow him is a mystery to me.
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
    X