• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try (515)

Visit the Episode GuideTHE WALKING DEAD - SEASON FIVE
    TRY
    EPISODE NUMBER - 515
    Rick and Deanna debate what to do with a criminal in their midst. Michonne and Rosita go in search of an emotionally unstable Sasha, and Carl and Enid bond.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 27 March 2015, 10:45 PM.

Well, I really wished Rick and Carol could of waited before deciding to deal with Pete. Couldn't they see Deanna needed more time?? She's mourning and pissed as expected, not sure if she can see through Nicholas yet. Nicholas has Ricks pistol, damn. I still think who ever is out there tying people to trees and chopping up the walkers is coming. There were just too many W's around this episode, as well as more walkers. I just hope Daryl and Aaron are going to be ok. I also hope Enid is what she seems, the scene with Carl in the tree made me smile.

Comment

Well next weeks going to be interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
        Well, I really wished Rick and Carol could of waited before deciding to deal with Pete. Couldn't they see Deanna needed more time??
        It's a favorite game that writers play, isn't it? They give us the full score and make us cringe as a character builds a skewed view based on incomplete, flawed, and ill-timed information. Makes me think of Othello.

So let's see...

Gabriel tells Deanna the group is, eh, Satanic or something
        Deanna's son dies
        Nicholas tells Deanna her son died because of the group
        Rick tells Deanna he might eventually have to kill Pete. (She says no)
        Rick and Pete throw down in the middle of street.
        Rick gives a crazed speech.

Rick is basically right, but didn't he ever learn that timing and presentation matter?

Life inside the walls will turn chaotic the very moment that a threat encroaches from outside.

Should be interesting to see how events play out with Rick.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Freyr View Post
          It's a favorite game that writers play, isn't it? They give us the full score and make us cringe as a character builds a skewed view based on incomplete, flawed, and ill-timed information. Makes me think of Othello.

So let's see...

Gabriel tells Deanna the group is, eh, Satanic or something
          Deanna's son dies
          Nicholas tells Deanna her son died because of the group
          Rick tells Deanna he might eventually have to kill Pete. (She says no)
          Rick and Pete throw down in the middle of street.
          Rick gives a crazed speech.

Rick is basically right, but didn't he ever learn that timing and presentation matter?

Life inside the walls will turn chaotic the very moment that a threat encroaches from outside.

Should be interesting to see how events play out with Rick.
          You said it much better than I did!

Comment

Watching Rick having his breakdown was cringe inducing. It was coming a long time and I doubt Deanna is going to let them stay after that speech.
            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
            There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
              Watching Rick having his breakdown was cringe inducing. It was coming a long time and I doubt Deanna is going to let them stay after that speech.
              Deanna can try to exile them, but our people won't leave -- not ALL of them, and not for long. Noah died for Alexandria. Tara was injured. Our people were on the road for too long. They need Alexandria too much to walk away. (Well, some of them, and Rick may not have a choice.) Deanna will welcome some of our people to stay and want others to leave. If some of the group leave Alexandria, they'll eventually return. Hostile outsiders are coming, that much is clear, and our people will participate in Alexandria's defense.

What happens in the meantime, I don't know. Will Rick be exiled? Will some of our people go with him? Will Rick refuse? Will our people fight for control of the town?

I'm on pins and needles, my friends. Pins and needles!

Comment

Well, its an hour long one next week, I cant wait!

Comment

there a few questions I have:

1. when they were sitting on their porch, why did Jessies son pull away from her.

2. what does the toy boat and the red balloon have to do with any thing .

3.why are there more walkers than before, are the just the beginning of the heard we saw earlier?

http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walki...s/season-5/try

Comment

Where'd they get helium???

That was all I could think when I saw that boat with the balloon that appeared to be lighter than air...

I think it's a shame that they've made Rick so careless and clueless. He's been portrayed as a fairly good keeper of the law, which involves being able to read people/situations very well, and yet none of that has come through in the past few episodes.

Frankly, if they wanted to present him as the Rick-the-Tyrant type figure, they should have given him more credit... I know he's damaged after all he's been through, but I think if he wanted to take Alexandria, with the group he's been rolling with, he could have done it easy.

Anyways...

Yes, I think Darryl and [the gay dude] are in trouble - either that, or they simply will see whoever it is that is going to attack Alexandria next ep, but probably fail to be able to act in time to help...
                    Last edited by cosmichobo; 27 March 2015, 01:27 PM.
                    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                    and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                      Where'd they get helium???

That was all I could think when I saw that boat with the balloon that appeared to be lighter than air...

I think it's a shame that they've made Rick so careless and clueless. He's been portrayed as a fairly good keeper of the law, which involves being able to read people/situations very well, and yet none of that has come through in the past few episodes.

Frankly, if they wanted to present him as the Rick-the-Tyrant type figure, they should have given him more credit... I know he's damaged after all he's been through, but I think if he wanted to take Alexandria, with the group he's been rolling with, he could have done it easy.

Anyways...

Yes, I think Darryl and [the gay dude] are in trouble - either that, or they simply will see whoever it is that is going to attack Alexandria next ep, but probably fail to be able to act in time to help...
                      I wondered about the helium too, but I suppose there was a party store around there some where, but that helium filled balloon would be extremely dangerous, it would let people know that they were close to a place with resources they could take.

I still think this all might have something to do with terminus and or wood berry.

Comment

There was nothing left of Woodberry... But I do wonder about Terminus...
                        back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                        "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                        "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                        and lots more!

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                          I still think this all might have something to do with terminus and or wood berry.
                          I'll be disappointed if there's a connection to Terminus. It would feel contrived. Fake. It's hard to imagine anyone* followed them across the Carolinas and Virginia yet remained undetected.

*except Morgan, because he's taken on a sort of mythical status

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichobo View Post
                            There was nothing left of Woodberry... But I do wonder about Terminus...
                            I think both Woodbury and Terminus storylines are done. I'm not even sure if there is anyone left from Terminus, they pretty much killed those that survived in the church. And they have traveled pretty far since then. I think the threat that's coming is something totally new.

Comment

Working...
                            X