Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Old Weir played by Battlestar Galactica's President? SPOILER?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Old Weir played by Battlestar Galactica's President? SPOILER?

I have a hunch that the 10,000 year old weir was played by the Madam President from BSG. I think the voice sounds the same as well as the way she spoke. Anyone else think so?
    Signature oversized: Click to view.

Originally posted by sharky277
    I have a hunch that the 10,000 year old weir was played by the Madam President from BSG. I think the voice sounds the same as well as the way she spoke. Anyone else think so?
    Ah, Old!Weir was Torri Higginson.

Comment

I thought it was the same person who ussually plays Weir, except with much make-up.
      *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

I dont think the was played by Torri, I know it would be the most logical explanation, but it would be esasier to have someone esle.

Comment

I dont think the was played by Torri, I know it would be the most logical explanation, but it would be esasier to have someone esle.
          Ah, no, interviews talk about the old age makeup. Really. It's Torri Higginson.

Comment

dont u see how it would be easier to be play by someone esle though?

Comment

Not if it's supposed to be her. Hire another actor, have to pay an extra actor, deal with the fact that the fans would nitpick her physical resemblence, and deal with the fact that it's a very character intensive epsiode where both actors would have to be on the EXACT same internal page.

Comment

It's Tori, man. Really.

-IMF
                "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

The actor who played Janis commented how it was great working with Torri Higgenson. He said in the interview that Torri was a hard worker because she had to work early to get her make-up on..etc.

Comment

...hm...not really...With all the advancement in special effects and make up, I just assumed it was Torri in makeup.

And I don't think it would be easier to get another actor just to play one episode. That means they would have to spend time casting and such. Might as well use that time and money sticking some prosthetics and make up on an actor you already have, and is familiar with the character already.
                    ~Athena

Comment

ok i'm wrong, i admit is.

Comment

Originally posted by Thek
                        I thought it was the same person who ussually plays Weir, except with much make-up.
                        Or maybe it's Torri *without* makeup... LOL

Comment

It's Torri with a lot of make-up as they wanted the facial expressions and looks to be similar .. but older. You wouldn't have a 10,000 year old Weir thats looks like McKay now, would you?
                          __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni
                            Or maybe it's Torri *without* makeup... LOL

Ooo, that was evil
                            But funny

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

I could tell it was Torri even in the commercials. Just look at the shape of her face around the mouth and chin.

Comment

Working...
                              X