Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Spiderman now a part of Marvel Universe!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official: Spiderman now a part of Marvel Universe!

I know it was already posted in the MCU Phase 3 thread, but thought it deserved its own discussion too.

http://cultfix.co.uk/official-spider...erse-28673.htm

So, where do you think Spiderman will pop up and go from here? Who will play him?

I'd be willing to be he gets a mention, though likely not a full cameo on Agents of SHIELD. Maybe something like they heard of guy swinging around New York, or that HYDRA had an eye on him. He'll probably just play a small part in Civil War.

Although I don't want another origin story from this reboot, I am curious to see how they explain his powers in this version. Inhuman? Gamma spider? Genetically modified spider again?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Archaeis View Post
      I'd be willing to be he gets a mention, though likely not a full cameo on Agents of SHIELD. Maybe something like they heard of guy swinging around New York, or that HYDRA had an eye on him. He'll probably just play a small part in Civil War.

Although I don't want another origin story from this reboot, I am curious to see how they explain his powers in this version. Inhuman? Gamma spider? Genetically modified spider again?
      All I can say is...In Marvel We Trust
      sigpic

Comment

Makes me wonder if they'll get a relatively unknown actor to play him, as they did in Thor.
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Are they going to do an adult version of him this time around? Having him start at high school for the third time in such a short time seems like its lacking creativity.

Comment

Working...
          X