PDA

View Full Version : Official: Spiderman now a part of Marvel Universe!

Teddybrown
February 9th, 2015, 11:50 PM
I know it was already posted in the MCU Phase 3 thread, but thought it deserved its own discussion too.

http://cultfix.co.uk/official-spider-man-now-part-of-marvel-cinematic-universe-28673.htm

So, where do you think Spiderman will pop up and go from here? Who will play him?

Archaeis
February 11th, 2015, 02:56 AM
I'd be willing to be he gets a mention, though likely not a full cameo on Agents of SHIELD. Maybe something like they heard of guy swinging around New York, or that HYDRA had an eye on him. He'll probably just play a small part in Civil War.

Although I don't want another origin story from this reboot, I am curious to see how they explain his powers in this version. Inhuman? Gamma spider? Genetically modified spider again?

Gen. Chris
February 11th, 2015, 10:36 AM
I'd be willing to be he gets a mention, though likely not a full cameo on Agents of SHIELD. Maybe something like they heard of guy swinging around New York, or that HYDRA had an eye on him. He'll probably just play a small part in Civil War.

Although I don't want another origin story from this reboot, I am curious to see how they explain his powers in this version. Inhuman? Gamma spider? Genetically modified spider again?

All I can say is...In Marvel We Trust :p

Ikorni
February 12th, 2015, 05:12 PM
Makes me wonder if they'll get a relatively unknown actor to play him, as they did in Thor.

Master Chief Jack O Niell
February 13th, 2015, 07:06 AM
Are they going to do an adult version of him this time around? Having him start at high school for the third time in such a short time seems like its lacking creativity.