• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nanda Parbat (315)

Visit the Episode GuideARROW - SEASON THREE
    NANDA PARBAT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 315
    Malcolm is captured by Ra's al Ghul and taken to Nanda Parbat. Because of his love for Thea, Oliver considers saving Merlyn. Ray is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver and tries to pull him out of the lab. (The CW)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 21 February 2015, 08:53 PM.

Wow. Thea turning in dad to the league.
    Laruel going toe to toe with Malcome and getting her butt kicked.
    Felicity and Roy getting 'down!"
    The Atom suit
    and Ras telling Oli that he does not want to kill him, but have oli take over the throne.

MAN this was a great episode!

Comment

I thought Oliver's reasoning for going after Malcolm was silly. I did like the episode though. Those batman stories have a lot of legs.

I think the kid will turn out to be a sub for Daemon. I think that was his name. The one kid that was the son of Batman. At first I thought he might be dead but now I think the League has him in training.

Comment

I'm gonna be honest, I think the obsession with protecting Malcolm is ruining the show. Obviously they are not going to kill him off, but the fact that Oliver refuses to kill him makes less and less sense as the show goes on. It makes no sense and it's twisting logic and the characters themselves into nonsense. The threat of the League is the only thing that makes sense for them to tolerate his presence. If the League were actually going to kill him and leave them alone, then that is the prefect solution for everyone. The threat is ended and the mass murdering monster is no longer in their lives. It's a win win. Oliver seems to justify wanting to protect Malcolm by suggesting killing people is always wrong. But then he kills a whole bunch of guys to save him.

Nobody wants him around, not even Thea. Why in the bluest of blue hells does Oliver want to save the life of the man who turned his sister into a murderer by killing one of his other loved ones!? Without the threat of the League of Assassins, there is literally no benefit to having him around.

The show makes such a big deal out of bringing Canary's murderer to justice, but since they can't imprison him and apparently can't kill him either, I guess the message is that bringing killers to justice is an impractical concept, do don't even bother.
        "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Yeah, Oliver's son could be like Damian lol. I hope that they don't actually involve the kid much on the show, beyond Oliver finding out that he exists and maybe trying to get to know him for a couple of episodes. During The Flash crossover episode
          Spoiler:
          I think it was implied that his son was living in Central City with his mom. I think that's who she was talking to on the phone, but I might be misremembering. So I don't think he could be with the LoA

I pretty much loved the episode, and I've really enjoyed the last few episodes before this one as well.

I thought Ra's kind of looked like a taller Tyrion Lannister in this episode for some reason lol.

Oliver wasn't really making much sense when he decided to try to save Malcolm from Nanda Parbat. Yeah, he didn't want Thea to feel the guilt of allowing her father to die, but if he died as well it would make Thea feel so much worse. At least he admitted to Diggle while they were in the prison cell that he let Ra's get to him and he kind of used going after Malcolm for Thea as an excuse to get a rematch (he was doing it for Thea but also for himself). I don't really get why Ra's wanted him to be his heir over everyone else, but whatever.

I kind of love Ray. He seems like a really nice/good person so far, and I think that he and Felicity work well together (business wise and romantically). He seems to not only listen to what she has to say, but he takes her advice as well. I really like what they've done with Felicity this season for the most part. She seems to have matured a lot and has stood firm on what she wants for herself.

I've also pretty much been loving Thea as well this season. She also seems to have grown up a lot.
          sigpic

Comment

And with her now having being bedded by Ray, perhaps she can finally get off her infatuation with Oli.

Though i wonder how soon she will spill the secret of Oli and co, TO ray.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              And with her now having being bedded by Ray, perhaps she can finally get off her infatuation with Oli.

I hope so, but the show will probably want to drag that out for as long as possible (Felicity's infatuation with Oliver, and now Oliver's infatuation with her). I hate love triangles lol.

I also wonder when/how Oliver and Ray will find out about each other.
              sigpic

Comment

Seeing as it has been Felicity who spilt the beans for the past few people, i think it might be her who does it.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                  I'm gonna be honest, I think the obsession with protecting Malcolm is ruining the show. Obviously they are not going to kill him off, but the fact that Oliver refuses to kill him makes less and less sense as the show goes on. It makes no sense and it's twisting logic and the characters themselves into nonsense. The threat of the League is the only thing that makes sense for them to tolerate his presence. If the League were actually going to kill him and leave them alone, then that is the prefect solution for everyone. The threat is ended and the mass murdering monster is no longer in their lives. It's a win win. Oliver seems to justify wanting to protect Malcolm by suggesting killing people is always wrong. But then he kills a whole bunch of guys to save him.

Nobody wants him around, not even Thea. Why in the bluest of blue hells does Oliver want to save the life of the man who turned his sister into a murderer by killing one of his other loved ones!? Without the threat of the League of Assassins, there is literally no benefit to having him around.

The show makes such a big deal out of bringing Canary's murderer to justice, but since they can't imprison him and apparently can't kill him either, I guess the message is that bringing killers to justice is an impractical concept, do don't even bother.
                  Hmm, pretty much my thoughts. I'll just borrow your post and say ditto.

I never liked Laurel, she is annoying as hell but lately I'm finding myself agreeing with Laurel more and more and agreeing with Oliver less and less.

Originally posted by garhkal View Post

Yes please. I never liked this whole Felicity/Oliver thing to begin with. She can do so much better than him, and she deserves better.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X