This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sumner is Atlantis' Kenny BEFORE I SLEEP SPOILERS

Has anybody noticed that Colonel Sumner is like Stargate Atlantis' Kenny McKormic? I mean he dies in the pilot and then he dies again in "Before I sleep". He gets killed off like Kenny in multiple episodes... hehe...

Anyway, what's everybody else's thoughts?

He only died once... Well, twice.

Spoiler:
    But that was AU. Everyone died in the AU (except for Elizabeth).

Plus you should have that bit about Before I Sleep in spoilers probably.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
    Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Lots of people died twice, so there are lots of Kenny's. Daniel Jackson is definitely the Kenny of SG-1!

Climate Change - The latest news and information on climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency from around the internet

Climate Change Forum - Discuss topics to do with climate change, alternative energy, global warming and energy efficiency

Comment

Originally posted by kashi
        Lots of people died twice, so there are lots of Kenny's. Daniel Jackson is definitely the Kenny of SG-1!
        Oh yeah, definately Daniel. Without a doubt

Comment

but howbout Apophis for SG-1? He died many more times than Daniel (Reason: Sokar tortured him by killing him and sarcophagusing him.)

I believe Danny only died 3 times.

hahaa... sarcophagusing is a funny word.

Comment

Wait, remember in Season 6 of SG-1 where Jack was captured by Baal was killed and revived over and over again. He was the kenny of SG-1 in that episode at least. Oh and one more thing, tonight was the best night of stargate ive seen in a long time!
            Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c17
              Wait, remember in Season 6 of SG-1 where Jack was captured by Baal was killed and revived over and over again. He was the kenny of SG-1 in that episode at least. Oh and one more thing, tonight was the best night of stargate ive seen in a long time!
              I'm not in the states so I don't know what episode you're talking about lol. What episode?

Comment

Crap i cant think of the episode's name but a clip was featured in tonights episode when jack is in that room, and daniel appears and that Joe Guy freaks out!
                Regardless of what you all may think I am not Superman!-

Was anyone here seriously thinking that?-

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c17
                  Crap i cant think of the episode's name but a clip was featured in tonights episode when jack is in that room, and daniel appears and that Joe Guy freaks out!
                  Citizen Joe!

Homer!

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                    He only died once... Well, twice.

Spoiler:
                    But that was AU. Everyone died in the AU (except for Elizabeth).
                    Alrighty, spoiler space, just so I don't have to hide everything I'm going to say.
                    I think it's that he's died in every appearance he's made actually; no other Stargate character can claim that. So, now all we have to do is wait until whatever any potential next appearance will be (AU, dream episode, whatever) and if he dies then, Pi's theory will be confirmed.

-Bloodaxe

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto
                      I believe Danny only died 3 times.
                      Daniel has died several times more than that:

Died in Stargate the movie.

Died in "The Nox"

Died in "Need"

Died in "Meridian"

Spoiler:

Died in "Reckoning 2"

i think there were more times than that but thats all i can remember right now

Comment

jack died 100s of times in abyss

Comment

Can we count being banished as a human from an ascended state as dying?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                          [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Think about all the people dying on every time loop in WoO... poor people

Comment

Originally posted by Erik Bloodaxe
                              Alrighty, spoiler space, just so I don't have to hide everything I'm going to say.
                              I think it's that he's died in every appearance he's made actually; no other Stargate character can claim that. So, now all we have to do is wait until whatever any potential next appearance will be (AU, dream episode, whatever) and if he dies then, Pi's theory will be confirmed.

-Bloodaxe
                              Erik has nailed it right on the head for the point I was trying to make. Sumner has died in every appearance he's had, while other characters have died ONCE if they've died at all their first appearance, but Sumner has had the chance to die twice in as many appearances and if he appeared again and died in THAT appearance, then he would definitely be Atlantis's Kenny... It's like when South Park was relatively new and Kenny died in every episode except for one Christmas special and then he died off for good for some reason and was brought back cause the show needed the little foul mouthed kid. Anyway, Sumner has appeared twice to date and has died twice to date. Other characters who may have died more often than him (Jack certainly has died more, and so has Daniel) have appeared in more episodes than that and there are other characters who have appeared in one episode and died in the same one but never came back to die again... Sumner has. Oh well, just a small nit-picky joke I guess.. hehe...

Comment

Working...
                              X