• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Luck (414)

Visit the Episode GuideGRIMM - SEASON FOUR
    BAD LUCK
    EPISODE NUMBER - 414
    Nick and Hank investigate a murder victim with his foot cut off, and stumble onto a disturbing Wesen take on the "lucky rabbit's foot." In an effort to help, Monroe and Rosalee go undercover. Meanwhile, the fallout from Adalind and Juliette's showdown still has Nick reeling and sends him on a path that leads to Henrietta. (NBC)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 March 2015, 09:48 PM.

Am I the only one that thinks Juliette should understand that Nick needs a little time to adjust, he's only just found out about her change and she's already making assumptions and walking away.

I have questions about the upcoming addition, is Adalind pregnant with her and Nick's baby or is she carrying Juliette and Nick's baby? That would give her good leverage to get her own baby back....

Comment

I was annoyed with the way Juliette was reacting. Give Nick a chance to process what is happening. The two of them need to sit down and have a civilized conversation about what happened and how they are going to move forward. They both still love each other and should be able to stay together with time.

I think the whole fandom including me agreed with Adalind Nooooo! about the pregnancy. I'm probably not alone in Hating! this storyline. I really am hoping she gets killed off this season and she could take her "baby" with her. I know that's harsh but I'm just so sick of it. As for Diana I honestly could careless where she is. Hopefully she is living happily with some wesen family never to be seen again.

As for the case, which was the best part of the episode. It was good. I liked how the girl kicked ass and stabbed that guy in the food.
      sigpic

Comment

Yep, I also screamed NO when Adalind found out. Please someone just take her head off.

The Juliette and Nick storyline is also not very breathtaking. The reaction on both sides just seem fake.
        Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
        Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
        There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Working...
        X