• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Blitzkrieg Button (104)

Visit the Episode GuideAGENT CARTER - SEASON ONE
    THE BLITZKRIEG BUTTON
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104
    Howard shows up looking for information on which of his dangerous inventions have been recovered, putting Peggy in a difficult situation when she must steal one out from under the S.S.R. Agent Dooley travels to Germany, where a prisoner of war reveals a key piece of information.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 12 January 2016, 11:23 PM.

So full of fun and surprise watching this episode.
    Peggy is regretting bringing Howard Stark into her dorm/place(The Griffith). I seen how Tony got his player characteristic with women came from, is from his dad!! Even Peggy know his reputation. She need to close the door to change her clothes!!!
    And How is Howard become one of the founding member to modern day SHIELD??He lied to Peggy to get Steve's blood. He is TOTALLY deserve the punch from Carter!!!
    I see Agent Thompson is effective investigator and interrogator inside SSR, Agent Sousa is a good investigator, but lack of experience to interrogate people. I want to know the reason why Carter restricted doing office assistant work??
    Nice twist for the character that Bridget Reagan portraying, is she anywhere related to Black Widow??imagine what a surprise when the smuggler(Mr. Mink) wondering why the lady said "Is that pistol Automatic?" than getting his neck snapped by her!!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yukin1990 View Post
      I see Agent Thompson is effective investigator and interrogator inside SSR, Agent Sousa is a good investigator, but lack of experience to interrogate people. I want to know the reason why Carter restricted doing office assistant work??
      Nice twist for the character that Bridget Reagan portraying, is she anywhere related to Black Widow??imagine what a surprise when the smuggler(Mr. Mink) wondering why the lady said "Is that pistol Automatic?" than getting his neck snapped by her!!
      It's because she's a woman and it's the 40s. You'd think the skill she showed during the war would make a difference, but not so much back then.

I'm guessing Dottie was one of the early graduates from the same program that will eventually produce Black Widow.

Comment

I want to know the reason why Carter restricted doing office assistant work??
        It was the late 40s.. Lots of women workers were relegated to 'office work'.

Makes me wonder is she a 'relative of the widow? Like maybe a grand parent or such.

Comment

1940's most definitey women were relegated to office work, getting coffee, etc.

You think the world is misogynistic now? 100 times worse then.

During the war, when the men were off fighting, many women were encouraged to work in factories and the such (Rosie the Riveter), however expectations were once the men came back the women were supposed to go back to their 'proper' place at home.

How Peggy is treated isn't an exaggeration. It's very much how women were treated. Especially women that DARED to put themselves in the more male dominated places
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I think Hayley Atwell actually said in an interview that the series was actually meant to be just that: her finding a way to fit in and find a place for herself in that world.
            Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
            X